Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Uni's for Minny Game

Seein's that the game against Minnesota is at 1 pm on Saturday, will the Owl's wear white jerseys for the game? We should, so the Gophers will wilt under the So. Florida sun.

Are we allowed to pick which uni's we wear for the game?
Back to the top

Uni's for Minny Game

home always get to chose but schnelly is an old-fashioned coach… highly unlikely he'd change his ways… home is home, road is road… that's his feelings

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Uni's for Minny Game

That's not good. That would be a huge advantage, if we were able to wear the white jerseys.
Back to the top

Uni's for Minny Game

Uni's for Minny Game

we should wear white. Schnelly coached under Shula and the dolphins typically wore the white jerseys during the heat and still do. At a 1PM game, we should wear white.
Back to the top

Uni's for Minny Game

fauowl said

we should wear white. Schnelly coached under Shula and the dolphins typically wore the white jerseys during the heat and still do. At a 1PM game, we should wear white.

I sincerely hope, he can remember that, because that would be a huge advantage for us.
Back to the top

Uni's for Minny Game

really when you feel the material nike uses for football jerseys, it's so amazing, that color is really a non-issue in today's sports world… the nike dri-fit, athletic material is really a work of art… plus the hydration these players get is unbelievable… i really don't see colors of uniforms as "that" much of a different anymore… anyways, just my opinion

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Uni's for Minny Game

fauowl09 said

really when you feel the material nike uses for football jerseys, it's so amazing, that color is really a non-issue in today's sports world… the nike dri-fit, athletic material is really a work of art… plus the hydration these players get is unbelievable… i really don't see colors of uniforms as "that" much of a different anymore… anyways, just my opinion

Maybe, maybe not, but it could be a psycological thing too. I hate to see a potential advange, left in the box.
Back to the top

Uni's for Minny Game

regardless, ill take Minn in dark maroon, and call it a day - a HOT day.......
Back to the top

Uni's for Minny Game

I say make em wear the maroon jerseys. The heat and humidity topic has been brought up on the gopher board and Most of the posters over there think it is a non issue and are saying its nothing to worry about. Yeah i cant wait until they walk off the plane and get their first taste of breathing in water.
Back to the top

Uni's for Minny Game

I agree in today's world it's a non issue but why not wear the white anyway, if it effects one player on one play what is the loss.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: