Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Does anyone care about the MN game?

There doesn't seem to be much talk about this game on our end or their's. Is the interest in this game low due to the loss or due to playing a team that we have nothing in common with and could care less about or am I missing something here?

I think this is the solid chance at beating a Big Ten school, let alone a major conference.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I just want a good hard fought game, the outcome I could care less about, a win would be nice though.
Back to the top

I gotta agree, its been pretty lame on both sides. For MN fans i think they could care less about this game except for the fact they get to play in s fl and hopefully pick up some recruits, i think they look at us as a pushover.

Hey i think this is my 100th post. Im gonna go make a drink.
Back to the top

Hey roscoe…I can't even find the thread about FAU on their board, did it fall that low?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I think hopes are a little deflated after the loss to OSU. We have a good shot to beat MN if we play near perfect football. The problem is that we tend to fall apart against big name opponents. I don't know if it is nerves or what, but given our past performances I don't hold much hope for a change this week. That doesn't mean that the team isn't capable of winning, it just means that they always seem to play their worst football against the toughest opponents.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Hey roscoe…I can't even find the thread about FAU on their board, did it fall that low?

Thanks to you dusky its back at the top. Nice post. I liked it. Very accurate and to the point. I can tell you're very observant ;D
Back to the top

I want the win!
Back to the top

I've had a bit of a hang over myself after last week.
Back to the top

Should be a hot one for the Minny Guys...

Peyton
Back to the top

Minnesota has a couple boards. You'll find some conversation about the game on gopherhole.com:

http://p218.ezboard.com/fthehole84398frm7

The other board is gopherillustrated.com, and there are some conversations there, too, but some on on the premium board.

As far as the Gophers overlooking FAU…don't count on it. They can't afford to overlook anybody.
Back to the top
Control functions: