Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

USF Game

Hey, FAU fans. I'm figuring the Bulls will bring in close to 4000-5000 fans for this game. I think I saw somewhere that Lockhart holds close to 20,000 at capacity. If we bring roughly that amount, what will the home team bring? Should be a fun trip, and not too bad on driving distances for most of our fans. I'll be checking back every now and then.

Good luck until October 6th!

Go Bulls!!
Back to the top

USF Game

joeb said

Hey, FAU fans. I'm figuring the Bulls will bring in close to 4000-5000 fans for this game. I think I saw somewhere that Lockhart holds close to 20,000 at capacity. If we bring roughly that amount, what will the home team bring? Should be a fun trip, and not too bad on driving distances for most of our fans. I'll be checking back every now and then.

Good luck until October 6th!

Go Bulls!!

basically, this "Home Game" is going to be neutral given the amount of fans you guys will travel…
Back to the top

USF Game

it all depends on how the team is doing by then, if we are doing well, the fans will show up, remember basketball season...
Back to the top

USF Game

btw, what was the attendance at the Colgate game? not that I think we'll break it vs USF but just curious if anyone knows
Back to the top

USF Game

USF Game

the record is still the first game ever… 9/1/01 vs slippery rock… 25,632

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

USF Game

I think Colgate was about 21K, it was a fun atmosphere until we played like crap.

TeamBeer is right the USF game attendance depends on how we are playing up until then, another reason we need to win this MN game, that would put some people in the seats.
If we are doing well I would expect somewhere between 15K - 20K total, hopefully closer to 20K if USF brings 5K.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

USF Game

dusky256fc said

I think Colgate was about 21K, it was a fun atmosphere until we played like crap.

TeamBeer is right the USF game attendance depends on how we are playing up until then, another reason we need to win this MN game, that would put some people in the seats.
If we are doing well I would expect somewhere between 15K - 20K total, hopefully closer to 20K if USF brings 5K.

Attendance for the Colgate game was 12,857 - look at fauowl's post above.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

USF Game

Sorry, USF will not bring 5,000 to Boca Raton. They barely brought that to UCF last year which is a much much shorter trip from Tampa.
Back to the top

USF Game

fauowl09 said

Was that it, I don't want to be one of those guys that blow the attendance out of proportion but I was there and both sidelines were packed shoulder to shoulder with a little overflow in the corners.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

USF Game

dusky256fc said

fauowl09 said

Was that it, I don't want to be one of those guys that blow the attendance out of proportion but I was there and both sidelines were packed shoulder to shoulder with a little overflow in the corners.

The 12,000-plus at Lockhart definitely felt like a bigger crowd than the 25,000 we had for Slippery Rock. That's the one good thing about Lockhart, it doesn't take a lot of people to at least feel crowded.

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top
Control functions: