Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congratulations on the Big Win from a USF Fan

Just stopping in to say hello and to congratulate you on the victory this weekend. Speaking from experience, these types of "first ever" wins come along only once, so remember to enjoy them as your program and your profile grows. It'll always be nice to say "I was a fan when…" when you recall them.

Best of luck to you (except on Oct. 6, of course), and I'm looking forward to visiting for our game.

GO BULLS!

Matt
Back to the top

Welcome aboard. Thanks for the congrats.

Looks like you guys are off to one heck of a season. Beating Auburn and breaking into the top 25. Those are very nice accomplishments. Hopefully USF won't play quite so well when they visit FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

Welcome aboard. Thanks for the congrats.

Looks like you guys are off to one heck of a season. Beating Auburn and breaking into the top 25. Those are very nice accomplishments. Hopefully USF won't play quite so well when they visit FAU.

GO OWLS!!!
Well, we'd be lying if we didn't say we were stoked about how our season's gone so far. From what I hear, we're expecting nearly 60K for our WVU game on 9/28… which will decimate our previous attendance record that's stood for 10 years. I'm worried about UNC being a trap game, to be honest.

The good news is that our coach touts every game as a one-game season… and that includes the FAU game. =) Hopefully our guys come out focused.

Anyway, your win on Saturday was something else, and your QB played lights out. The Sun Belt is turning out to be a tough little conference this year. Good luck with N. Texas!

Matt
Back to the top
Control functions: