Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Vote for Rusty Part II

Sun Sports just gave some LOVE :D to FAU and has a poll that Rusty is part of:

Vote for Rusty at Sun-Sports

Back to the top

Vote for Rusty Part II

Vote for Rusty Part II

His stock keeps going up and up and up…gotta love it!
Nice find Bytor.

-Go Owls!
Back to the top

Vote for Rusty Part II

And he is winning by a landslide. 77%.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Vote for Rusty Part II

Big kuddo's to Rusty, Polo and the team. Great show and to have more in the mix with the outher feller's. ;D
Back to the top

Vote for Rusty Part II

I just saw them put the poll up on the SunSports tailgate show on TV and they had:

Rusty Smith - FIU

It drives me nuts. Are people really that incompetent that they can't figure out the difference between FAU and FIU? It is a real slap in the face since FIU is so horrible and FAU is having such success.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Vote for Rusty Part II

owlfan1 said

I just saw them put the poll up on the SunSports tailgate show on TV and they had:

Rusty Smith - FIU

It drives me nuts. Are people really that incompetent that they can't figure out the difference between FAU and FIU? It is a real slap in the face since FIU is so horrible and FAU is having such success.

GO OWLS!!!

I've always thought it would be better to drop the "Florida" and just be "Atlantic", but I think I'm in the distant minority.

Anyways, I voted, but it's close.
Back to the top

Vote for Rusty Part II

Thanks to the amateur sun-sports web coding, I just widened the neck and neck race between Rusty and Antone by about 50%.

Vote, submit, then refresh the page and you can resubmit form data and it counts it as multiple votes. Cheating, I know, but fair is fair when it comes to getting the program publicity, I say.
Back to the top

Vote for Rusty Part II

Looks like Rusty took it a wopping 67% :o
Back to the top

Vote for Rusty Part II

well antoine smith has been a disappointing failure (i am 0.001% partial to FSU… 99.999% FAU Owl)… and UCF's smith has been decent, but Rusty crushes him head-to-head

;D

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Vote for Rusty Part II

I had put my vote in!
Back to the top
Control functions: