Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

North Texas Watch Party

Ok, first road game on TV this year and Shelly isn't around to set this up anymore so…Are we doing Gatsby's again this season?
Back to the top

North Texas Watch Party

I'm in…..prefer Duffy's but whereever the group is I'll join!
Back to the top

North Texas Watch Party

i thought that ale house on yamatto was suppose to be the new FAU bar? Thats what shelly was working on before she ditched us....

Peyton
Back to the top

North Texas Watch Party

I was under the impression the Boca Ale House East was going to be the new watch party location. Shelly was working with them prior to her departure. Apparantly we couldn't come to terms with Gatsby's. I personally think it will be a better location to watch the away games. I have heard they will run specials and have FAU gear throughout the Ale House for game day. Has anyone else heard anything about the Ale House?
Back to the top

North Texas Watch Party

North Texas Watch Party

DOES ANYONE IN THE JACKSONVILLE AREA KNOW IF CSS WILL BE AIRING THE GAME IN THIS AREA? If so, I know there are at least 3 of us on this board and I'm sure we can find a place to meet and get yelled at by the swarms of gator fans in all the local places!!
Back to the top

North Texas Watch Party

ok, group consensus…

Place your votes
Back to the top

North Texas Watch Party

im in jacksonville and i have no idea where to watch it. I get CSS at my house and the Fau games never seem to be on there
Back to the top

North Texas Watch Party

my vote: Duffy's

located by FAU, good food

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

North Texas Watch Party

I received this Owl Club email:

I am pleased to announce that Miller's East Boca Ale House on 1200 Yamato Road will be our official headquarters for all FAU Owls Football Watch Parties.

Owl Watch Party information:
Saturday, September 22, 2007
Starting at 6:30 p.m (Kick-Off is scheduled for 7:00)

Go Owls!!!
Back to the top

North Texas Watch Party

I called the Ale House and they said the would be showing the game and will be hosting the watch parties. Hopefully there will be a nice turnout!

Go Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: