Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Board Upgrade

Just want to say, Welcome to the new message forum, give Lm & I a few days to work out some of the bugs that occured during the conversion to this forum.  This was a very long process and I tried to make sure we kept the integrity of the other board intact as much as I could during the process.

I do have to apologies to $Smitty$ & rdownin1 for getting caught in the transistion - Smitty on Monday, when I first tried the conversion & rdownin1 yesterday - all of his post did not make the conversion - all about timing  ::)

This forum is a bit more complicated then the other board, but will gives us much more flexibility and will give poster more options as well.  We will make a post of all relavant features to help everyone out make the transition easier.

Feel free to use this thread to make any suggestion or report any errors you encounter.

Your administrators:

Bytor, Lm77
Back to the top

Re: Board Upgrade

Not only does it look nicer, but you can switch threads without having to go back to the main list! Right from the page you're reading!!! I'm sold. Great job Bytor and Lm
Back to the top

Great job, Bytor and LM. Thanks for all the work.
Back to the top

Board Upgrade

Bytor did *a lot* of work to get this running. It's just a small part of a great vision for "The Owls' Nest". For the first time, FAU now has a truly independent online community. This is a more complex system, but it can do a lot more as well.
Back to the top

Totally agree with everyone.  This is a BIG improvement.  Good work, all involved!
Back to the top

Great Job with the New Board  :)
Back to the top

Thanks for the effort. Now, get the board colors right! ;)
Back to the top

It wasnt too bad!  I actually like this board a lot better!  I was wondering when it might change.
Back to the top

BMarkey said

Thanks for the effort. Now, get the board colors right! ;)

Yep, that will be one of the next phase to be tackled.

Thanks for everyone support making this the community that it has grown into. 
Back to the top

Hey great job guys with the new board Bytor and LM.  I think i can say we all greatly appreciate all the time and effort you guys put in to this forum for us. Thanks.
Back to the top
Control functions: