Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Game Thread: FAU vs North Texas

Add topic

Game Thread: FAU vs North Texas

Here is the game thread for tonights game:

WMEN 640AM Internet Radio Link Broadcast: FAU vs UNT

Click on the above link & then click on Listen Live for the game.

And on TV CSS (32) Comcast in Palm Beach County.
Back to the top

Re: Game Thread: FAU vs North Texas

Here is a Blog site for North texas - I didn't think it was worth posting a link on the Main Page with the other news articles and figure I would do so here:

College Blog UNT- Dallas Morning News
Back to the top

Fishing for news articles all week, including blogs for North Texas - reminds me of what FAU had in it's early days.  We have been getting some pretty good coverage from both Marcus & Teddy and the lack of news on UNT put things in perspective.

Back to the top

I live in Broward County and CSS is channel 41 here and when I look at my cable guide it says that I'll be watching Chattanooga and Ga Southern tonight at 7. Do you guys think that it'll be overridden and I'll record the FAU game tonight? The only reason I'm stressing is because I'll be at a concert tonight and I have to avoid all contact until I get home to watch the game at 11pm but I'll be PISSED if I get home and have the Ga Southern game recorded.
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

I live in Broward County and CSS is channel 41 here and when I look at my cable guide it says that I'll be watching Chattanooga and Ga Southern tonight at 7. Do you guys think that it'll be overridden and I'll record the FAU game tonight? The only reason I'm stressing is because I'll be at a concert tonight and I have to avoid all contact until I get home to watch the game at 11pm but I'll be PISSED if I get home and have the Ga Southern game recorded.

i don't wanna promise you and then have you hunt me down if i am wrong… but i am almost positive it will be the FAU-UNT game… last season, when we played monroe on the road, i had an afternoon party to attend… my tivo and tv guide said some d-ii game but i tivo'ed channel 41 at the time of the game praying it would be the FAU game… i got home and sure enough it was FAU

i am hoping for the same tonight because the listings on tivo, comcast.com, and everywhere else i check says UT-Chatt and whoever else… let's pray

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Game is on ESPNU - via the MeanGreenSports.com
ESPNU - NeuLion College Sports Webcast Schedule - Watch College Football Games Live Online

For those who have tried the Video on line - is it worth the $9.95 for the game ? My picture when viewing the sample video looks like there is water on the camera lens.

GO OWLS !!!
Back to the top

anyone get any news (possibly) on whether CSS will carry FAU-UNT or the highly-touted heavyweight battle between UT-Chattanooga and Random Division I-AA Team?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

I'm getting the game on CSS  :D
Back to the top

Lets see what the D will do

Come  on D
Back to the top

I wish I got the game on TV… but I live in North Carolina, so I'm sure I won't be getting many FAU games.. however, at least I get to listen to it!!
Back to the top
Control functions: