Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

First donations announced

Add topic

$100k from Howard Guggenheim
$250k from an unnamed donor

Donations feathering Owls' on-campus nest

Also good news is that already 15 people have expressed interest in luxury suites. One thing that UCF is already out of is luxury suites. I think our plans call for 20 suites. I wouldn't be surprised if the design of the "tower" portion of the stadium is expanded with another floor (or made wider) to accommodate more suites.

Back to the top

Re: First donations announced

Great to hear that FAU already has some money in the bank. I hope it keeps coming.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

$250 K From an unknown doner! Thats nice of them!
Back to the top

You gotta love Guggenheim! That guy wrote the very first donation ever for the program and the checks keep on coming. He also hasn't missed a game, home or away since the program started. He's not only a donor but a huge fan of the team, on the sidelines for every game, I love the guy!
Back to the top

TeamBeer said

You gotta love Guggenheim! That guy wrote the very first donation ever for the program and the checks keep on coming. He also hasn't missed a game, home or away since the program started. He's not only a donor but a huge fan of the team, on the sidelines for every game, I love the guy!

"Guggenheim Stadium" has an awesome ring, don't you think? It's a football stadium that's also a world-class art museum.
Back to the top

First donations announced

I can donate like 5 bucks!!
Back to the top

The best thing to do if you don't have half a mil. laying around to donate is to buy season tickets. If you already have them, drag your friends out to the game. Use every opportunity to talk up the program.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: