Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Polo getting more love...

Back to the top

Re: Polo getting more love...

The article makes it pretty clear.

"Tavious Polo, Florida Atlantic: The nation's best defensive back is a freshman in Boca Raton, Florida. Polo has lit the world on fire in the secondary, leading the nation with six interceptions in four games. In the 42-39 victory over Minnesota he had seven tackles and three interceptions, earning the Walter Camp Foundation's National Defensive Player of the week. He followed it up with a two interception game against North Texas last week."

As good as Polo is I think Sam Bradford from Oklahoma gets the nod as the best freshman in the country. He has done a great job under one of the biggest spotlights in the country. The pressure at Oklahoma has to be immense for a freshman QB and he has performed to near perfection.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Only 8 total votes so far and Polo leads with 38%. Bradford doesn't have a single vote. Get on and start voting OWLS. Lets give Polo a nice head start.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

you can reset your cookies and vote as many times as you want…

BUT the OU fans are onto it now…someone better get hammering…otherwise it is game over for us…….
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

you can reset your cookies and vote as many times as you want…

BUT the OU fans are onto it now…someone better get hammering…otherwise it is game over for us…….

If you open to browser windows and have one set (in I.E.) to the Internet options screen and the other one set to the vote you can get into a nice 5 click rhythm. Choose, Vote, Delete Cookies, Okay, Refresh.  It may be "cheating" but its like David and Goliath …you use any means necessary.  ;D
Back to the top

Somehow  ;) he just jumped up to 2nd place, let's get him to 1st.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Polo getting more love...

Welp i cast my vote! dont have the time to keep deleting cookies!
Back to the top

Did my part

The "voting technique works" - up 3 % in about 5 minutes
;D

Come on Owl Supporters  -

[move]!!!!!    VOTE for POLO   VOTE for POLO    VOTE for POLO    VOTE for POLO     VOTE for POLO    VOTE for POLO    VOTE for POLO  !!!!!!  [/move]
Back to the top

Just Voted ;)
Back to the top

not looking good as of right now (7:46pm)

8%    Sam Bradford

44%  Michael Crabtree

8%  Noel Devine

29%  Terry Grant

0%  Deonte Jackson

11%  Tavious Polo

1432 Total Votes
Back to the top
Control functions: