Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Jacksonville Times Union Rusty Smith Article

I have now found out that Rusty is friends with Tebow, even played against him a couple of times in Jax. Maybe he knows the secret of beating Tebow in the big game in Nov. Good article.

Smith makes mark at FAU | Jacksonville.com
Back to the top

Re: Jacksonville Times Union Rusty Smith Article

Jacksonville Times Union Rusty Smith Article

Great article on Rusty.  He has develop into a leader that players can rally behind and I am impressed by the amount of improvement & poise he has shown so far. 
Back to the top

NoInsideGame said

I have now found out that Rusty is friends with Tebow, even played against him a couple of times in Jax. Maybe he knows the secret of beating Tebow in the big game in Nov. Good article.

Smith makes mark at FAU | Jacksonville.com

i believe you are right…when Marcus was interviewing him after practice the other day, he made a little jab at Teebow and Rusty took no part in it..actually he said something along the lines of, "Im not going to talk about Teebow"…but it was clear that he didnt mean not "talk" about him in general, but not trash talk or joke about him…

Rusty is a class act all around…….

most others players on the opposition would have taken the opportunity to "run at the mouth" when given the opportunity…
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Rusty is a class act all around…….

I echo that sentiment, especially after he had a mass email personally thanking everyone for voting for him for the USA Today award.
Back to the top
Control functions: