Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Andre Woodson vs Tavious Polo

UK vs FAU is getting alot of national publicity because it features two players who are in the news.  Andre Woodson, who currently has the longest streak at passing attempts without an INT @ 296 and Tavious Polo, who is currently leading the nation in INT @ 6 in only 4 games.

It would be awesome for Polo to be the one to break Woodson's streak.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

Re: Andre Woodson vs Tavious Polo

wow…that would be a great thing!

you have to believe that Polo is totally concentrating on it too…
Back to the top

Someone has to end the wildcat's run, and I think we are perfect.  Time to unleash Tavious "Marco" Polo.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

it would be nice but woodson is a pretty good looking QB!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

I would imagine he is, but I certainly hope hes concentrating on his player assignements as well. Often when one is chasing a record the little things get overlooked.

Dont think he is, as he is a solid player, but I hope he stays focused on doing the things it takes to win and not the INT's.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

owlfamily said

Florida_Owl said

I would imagine he is, but I certainly hope hes concentrating on his player assignements as well. Often when one is chasing a record the little things get overlooked.

Dont think he is, as he is a solid player, but I hope he stays focused on doing the things it takes to win and not the INT's.

From what I have seen of Polo, don't think so - the kid just has a nack for putting himself in position to make plays, he is small, but has great athlecism.  He makes his share of mistakes, but he does play sound football.
Back to the top

Bytor, I agree. But I also look for Kentucky to try to exploit his freshman status, trying to confuse him as well as keep him out of plays. Nonetheless, I look for him to have a good game. I really love to watch him.
Back to the top

Andre Woodson vs Tavious Polo

Polo will have a great game. You can tell the kid is having fun out there. He is completely fluid and into it on every play. I love the way he plays. ;)

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

This game is very important for Tavious. It will be the first real test of how good he is. If he manages to get a pick in this game, it will show he is the real deal. This could also be a test of whether or not he has the skills to become a pro in the future. Keep your fingers crossed, I know he can do it.
Back to the top

Polo is the real deal. He made that pick when our team needed one. If we could have converted that turnover into points it might have changed momentum in the game, or maybe not. My point is he made the big play when we needed it.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: