Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Feelin' Good, Lets Go Owls!

Next weekend has me all aquiver. This season has been great. Seems like a big game every other weekend. All things considered we've played a challenging schedule and done very well (in spite of injuries). We have young players with talent and potential. Folks, our boys play their hearts out. This is a very special time for our program, something to tell your grandkids one day. Savor this, because one day you'll say "I was there".

Win the Sunbelt boys!

Go Owls!!!

FAU Forever!

'93, '01

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Re: Feelin' Good, Lets Go Owls!

I am looking forward to next week as well.  I got a call from my best friend who went to USF and he is flying in from Atlanta on Saturday to go to the game with us.  I hope to show him a great time while he is here except for the three or so hours we spend at the game! ;D

GO OWLS
Back to the top

This will be a very big game for us, on many levels; playing another top 15 team (I'm guessing USF will move-up after their win over UWV) and it being a home game with the chance of a sell-out, which would be a first for us.

These are steps that we need to make as we continue to grow the program.

The game time atmosphere should be crazy.
Back to the top

I have a funny feeling that you might want to get there a little earlier than usual, due to a full parking lot and a ton of tail gating. I'm ready right.  8)

Back to the top

Talon said

I have a funny feeling that you might want to get there a little earlier than usual, due to a full parking lot and a ton of tail gating. I'm ready right.  8)

That is a good idea…and can we please find a way to get our fans to be in the seats for kickoff instead of streaming in during the 1st quarter??? 
Back to the top

Feelin' Good, Lets Go Owls!

Bytor said

This will be a very big game for us, on many levels; playing another top 15 team (I'm guessing USF will move-up after their win over UWV) and it being a home game with the chance of a sell-out, which would be a first for us.

These are steps that we need to make as we continue to grow the program.

The game time atmosphere should be crazy.

After all the upsets yesterday, USF may creep into the top 10.  I am so bummed, I have to work next Saturday and won't be at the game! 
Back to the top

HOTEL said

I am looking forward to next week as well.  I got a call from my best friend who went to USF and he is flying in from Atlanta on Saturday to go to the game with us.  I hope to show him a great time while he is here except for the three or so hours we spend at the game! ;D

GO OWLS

Is the 'Hole" coming with him?  ;D
Back to the top

:( Thats a shame Baller. I've got a feeling that this will be "The Game" to go to, what with it being the home field etc.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

It may be our first sellout, which in itself is special (even though it may as well be a neutral site game). The atmosphere at both home games this season has been great, I'm really looking forward to next weekend.
Back to the top

faudiehard said

HOTEL said

GO OWLS

Is the 'Hole" coming with him?  ;D

Sadly No….  lol
Back to the top
Control functions: