Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

USF ranked sixth in AP poll!

Get your tickets now!! This game is gonna be nuts!
Back to the top

Re: USF ranked sixth in AP poll!

Awesome…BRING THEM ON!!!

Maybe if we beat them well be getting votes!
Back to the top

Good for them. If you ask me, they are ranked a bit high at #6. I think #9 or #10 would be more accurate.

FAU is going to have bring their "A" game in order to compete with USF. Emotions will be running high and I think we are going to see some great football.

The nice thing about this game is that USF has nothing to gain and everything to lose. They lose this one and their dream season is gone.

FAU has nothing to lose and everything to gain. This is a chance for FAU to play spoiler and get some national recognition.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

You are not kidding!! I am a bulls alumn - the pollsters have lost their minds. USF is good. Not #6 good. Well, the defense is #6 good but the offense is about #25 good.  Sort of ashame because it makes a mockery of the rankings.  If you beat us, we would deserve an "Over rated" chant.

Good luck to the Owls. Hope the best team wins.

Back to the top

USF ranked sixth in AP poll!

yeah bring it on!  Should be a great time.
Back to the top

That's stunning… We really got lucky with the home scheduling this season… Minnesota and the (presumably) #6 team in the country at home. I also find it quite ironic (and embarrassing) that we're hosting the #6 team at a facility like Lockhart.
Back to the top

Hopefully they will have a nice week thinking about beating West Virginia and realizing they are ranked #6, please let them keep hearing how good they are.  ::)   Then hopefully we can catch them by surprise and be leading at the half.

We should've hosted USF at Dolphin Stadium and Minnesota at Lockhart.
Back to the top

Lm77 said

That's stunning… We really got lucky with the home scheduling this season… Minnesota and the (presumably) #6 team in the country at home. I also find it quite ironic (and embarrassing) that we're hosting the #6 team at a facility like Lockhart.

It is a complete embarrassment. USF goes from playing a game on national TV in an NFL caliber stadium one week to playing at Lockhart the next week. This game should have been scheduled at Dolphin Stadium with the Minnesota game scheduled at Lockhart. FAU cannot get out of Lockhart soon enough.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Lm77 said

It would have been nice to move the game to Pro Player… since we are bring thousands of fans ourselves.  I'm from Palm Beach… so this will be a good game.

GO BULLS!
Back to the top

I mentioned palying at Dolphin Stadium in another thread, but I don't believe they could do it at this point. Hey guys don't worry the City of Ft. Lauderdale will be there to make sure the appearwncwe of the stadium will be at its finest.
Back to the top
Control functions: