Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU vs. UF shirts

There's a Facebook group called "FAU fans travelling to UF on Nov.17th" and one of the posters there had a great idea.

Since we're taking on the defending National Champions, he likens it to David vs. Goliath, or referring to something more recently, as the Spartans vs. the Persians.

How great would it be to have a shirt that says, "OWLS! Tonight… we dine… in GAINESVILLE!" with the 300 Spartans lined up in the middle, only they're wearing FAU football helmets?
Back to the top

FAU vs. UF shirts

excellent idea owlcountry...very clever
Back to the top

FAU vs. UF shirts

Im Game!
Back to the top

FAU vs. UF shirts

id buy it

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

FAU vs. UF shirts

I'll take 6!
Back to the top

FAU vs. UF shirts

:D I'll take 2 please!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

FAU vs. UF shirts

i may need a lot of them if we win... i have lots of gators in my office and that will be there xmas gift.... I would love to put those guys in their place... Huge egos since they won the BBall and Foot ball...

Peyton
Back to the top

FAU vs. UF shirts

Peyton,

I know how you feel, my boss is a gator and the tensoin is building (it's hard to llimit my smack talking). I want to get one of the FAU polos so I can wear it to work, but there a little rich for my blood.

Back on topic though I think the hole david vs. goliath/300 theme is cool. We can make goliath a large gator being taken down by a football.

FAU - We got Bowls!
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs. UF shirts

Duder thats a great idea!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Re: FAU vs. UF shirts

FAU vs. UF shirts

So is this a plan or still just an ideal!
Back to the top
Control functions: