Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Lockhart seating chart

Figured id post this so our USF and other visitors would have something to refer to…

Bytor/LM77 if you guys want to pin it to the top for future use feel free…

Back to the top

Re: LOCKHART SEATING CHART

Wow not much to look at I am sure you guys are thanking god you are getting a new stadium
Back to the top

Sure are.  Hating playing in both Pro Player (Dolphin) Stadium and this place.  Too far from campus.  Are you guys building anything soon?

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top

5-10 years we are looking at cost of 100 million - 125 million from what I have been told. We are in no rush RayJay is a great place to play
Back to the top

BULLfreak said

5-10 years we are looking at cost of 100 million - 125 million from what I have been told. We are in no rush RayJay is a great place to play

Is it close to campus? I have heard untill recntly with all the bandwagon jumpers that you couldt even fill in the lower bowl of Ray J, not trying to be mean, but we have the same issues.

Would love to play at Pro Player if we could fill it, but the Hurricanes will be playing there next year so thats not an option anymore and they cant even fill a stadium.

Peyton
Back to the top

Ray Jay is about 11-12 miles from USF's main campus.  The lower bowl of Raymond James seats approximately 41K.  We would average between 28 and 32K for most home games, with some exceptional games exceeding 40K.

Obviously, being in 67K territory is new to us, but it appears that that may be the norm, at least for the rest of this season.

That being said… building an on-campus stadium to compete with Raymond James is a daunting task… when you play in one of the preeminent NFL stadiums in the country… well, there are worse positions to be in.

The OCS for us will come when the time is right.  As we proved on Friday night, you can have a crazy, loud, raucous environment in a place that's a few miles from campus.  I'm comfortable with that.
Back to the top

It's funny that fans of a team without a stadium - and no concrete plans for one - can criticize what FAU - which will have a stadium in tw years - has to offer. The rise to superpowerdom must be causing this lightheadedness.
Back to the top

BULLfreak said

Wow not much to look at I am sure you guys are thanking god you are getting a new stadium

Yeah, you have no idea…

We are not as fortunate (or as rich) as some schools so we have to make due with that POS until 2010 (maybe even 2009, depending on how quickly money comes rolling in to support us… a USF win would help it tremendously)
Back to the top

Lockhart seating chart

BMarkey said

It's funny that fans of a team without a stadium - and no concrete plans for one - can criticize what FAU - which will have a stadium in tw years - has to offer. The rise to superpowerdom must be causing this lightheadedness.

Wow Bmarkey…. both barrels… Someone is ready for Saturday!
Back to the top

BMarkey said

Who is criticizing what you have to offer?  Good for you with the stadium.

Seems to me that USF's done just fine without an on-campus stadium, wouldn't you agree?
Back to the top
Control functions: