Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Spread

What do you guys think about this?

Peyton
Back to the top

Re: Spread

Peyton77 said

What do you guys think about this?

Seems about right.  But our boys better be ready.  GO BULLS!!!!!
Back to the top

48-3  ;)

I say 15.5 is about right
Back to the top

its preety much what youd expect based on stats…but not the fact that some of these guys played against or on the same team in HS together…

that cant be put into a spread…
Back to the top

Forget about the spread. This game is in the bag!!
Back to the top

Clayton still owes me some money from last week!That's one thing I'm sure of!!!
Back to the top

Spread

There is no way FAU will cover that, especially if they put Clayton in, conspiracy!!! They will beat that by the end of the first quarter
Back to the top

I respectfully disagree, gents. I do not think Clayton is the problem. I saw an excellent post on this board explaining the details of the INT in the Kentucky game, pointing out that it was not his fault. I think he, particularly with his running ability, remains an interesting counterpoint to Rusty Smith. I never have been, though, a huge fan of the QB rotation tried by the Owls over the years.

Meanwhile, a respected Sports Illustrated writer has South Florida at No. 4:

SI.com - Writers - Stewart Mandel: Week 6 College Football Rankings - Tuesday October 2, 2007 2:52PM
Back to the top

Vegas Insider Odds showed FAU as a 22-point underdog.  Either way, expect South Florida to cover.  The Bulls will be the toughest opponent the Owls see this year–not Kentucky or Oklahoma State.
Back to the top

If you are going to put some money on this game then here is some friendly advice CJL hates to run up the score so 22pts is alittle high
Back to the top
Control functions: