Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Colors to wear to the game?

Colors to wear to the game?

Not sure if anyone has gotten a chance to read Hutton's blog yet this morning but he brought up the question about which color should we wear to the game. When Schnellenberger was asked he said the primary color is blue the white, and the red are just trim. He said he'd like to see a sea of Navy Blue at the game on Saturday.

This is one of the few times where I have to disagree with Howard. I believe that we should all be in red. It seems like the fans and students would have more shirts in Red then in Blue. A lot of the handouts are Red Shirts, like bury the burrow in Red, or Real Fans Wear Red etc…..

What does everyone else think? Blue or Red? I think we should all agree on 1 color and spread the word out to everyone

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: Colors to wear to the game?

Jab979 said

Not sure if anyone has gotten a chance to read Hutton's blog yet this morning but he brought up the question about which color should we wear to the game. When Schnellenberger was asked he said the primary color is blue the white, and the red are just trim. He said he'd like to see a sea of Navy Blue at the game on Saturday.

This is one of the few times where I have to disagree with Howard. I believe that we should all be in red. It seems like the fans and students would have more shirts in Red then in Blue. A lot of the handouts are Red Shirts, like bury the burrow in Red, or Real Fans Wear Red etc…..

What does everyone else think? Blue or Red? I think we should all agree on 1 color and spread the word out to everyone

ill be in Red…blue is tired…….
Back to the top

BLUE is for Florida ATLANTIC
Back to the top

Blue makes my eyes look prettier...
Back to the top

I'm not sure where the color RED came from. When I think of Florida Atlantic University, the first color that comes to mind is Blue. Blue had been the school's color for several decades. I realize red has become popular amongst the current student body. The last time I checked, all of our athletic teams have Blue uniforms. I'm not sure, I've seen any FAU sports team in red. Most of the merchandise I see is offered in Navy Blue. Furthermore, If Howard says he wants Blue, I think we should probably go with Blue!! After all, he has only built our Football program from ground up! Maybe he is on to something..
Back to the top

The Red came from the free t-shirt give aways. When the prowlers first started way back when, before Smitty the shirts they gave us we're all in red. Then as of recently you had bury the burrow in Red and those were obviously red shirts and then you have the real fans wear Red T-shirts.

Maybe they can start handing out blue shirts with whatever on them just so now everyone has a blue shirts to wear as well as red. Someone posted photos of a UF game where half the crowd was in blue and the other half were in Orange. I think it would be pretty cool if we can do something like that with Blue & Red.

As long as you're not wearing Green and cheering for FAU then it's a good start

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

As long as you're not wearing Green and cheering for FAU then it's a good start

Exactly. Who cares when their colors are green and gold? Just don't wear either of those colors and you'll be just fine. It's different when we're playing a team with similar colors to ours, but as long as you show up on Saturday, you could wear pink with purple polka dots for all I care.
Back to the top

Saw they just got red "Beat USF" shirts in and are supposed to be giving them out at the game.  Not sure how it is supposed to work.
Back to the top

lngbrdr said

Saw they just got red "Beat USF" shirts in and are supposed to be giving them out at the game.  Not sure how it is supposed to work.

That would be nice!  Otherwise I'm not sure if I'm wearing Rue or Bled.
Back to the top

faudiehard said

Blue makes my eyes look prettier…

Just make sure you can keep them open the entire game….. c u at 9am for the tailgate./.

Peyton
Back to the top
Control functions: