Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What the USF Fans are Saying on Their Board

"I dont think we can afford the conservative approach when we get up by 2 scores or more at this point.  If we play a team close that we shouldnt we will most certainly suffer in the rankings because we aren't a household name.  When we got a chance to run it up a bit we need to take advantage of it.  Im all for playing a bit conservative against teams that are on our level but playing conservative Vs a team like FAU would only hurt us.  We got the killer instinct on defense now its time to develop it on offense starting with FAU."

Personally I don't think USF will win, because I think we match up well against them. If we can start out like we did against Minnesota, I think they will have trouble catching up, because their passing game is not their strongest attribute.

Go Owls!!!!

FAU 27
USF 20
Back to the top

Re: What the USF Fans are Saying on Their Board

keep drinking that Kool-ade cjdub21
Back to the top

We match up better than a lot of people think. I am not worried about the USF offense, it is the defense that scares me. The run defense is the biggest threat to an FAU victory because if FAU can't run the ball it will make it a very long day for Rusty. If FAU can at least keep USF honest with the run, FAU will have a chance.

Also, USF likes to stack the box against the run (see WV). Maybe, just maybe that will play into the strength of the FAU offense and open up some passing lanes.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

BULLfreak said

keep drinking that Kool-ade cjdub21

Will do. Now honestly, I hope you don't think the game will be a blow-out, like many of your USF Bretheren believe? Also, do you really think that USF is a legit #6? I see them at #14 at best, but more like #18. You guys are good, and got catapulted up, on a topsy-turvy weekend. The only thing I see, that holds your team back, is the Offense, but your Defense is great.
Back to the top

What the USF Fans are Saying on Their Board

More USF rants:

"If we get up by 21 points or so, if we're still in the first half, I say we POUR IT ON.  Then let Gregory start the second half, but OPEN IT UP to see what the kid can really do.  We know he can run and hand off, let's see what kind of passer he is."
Back to the top

Even more:

Reply #4 « on: Today at 12:29:26 pm »
Mid-Atlantic-Bull

Super Sophomore

Re: Breakout Game for Offense?

I say it's now or never.

If they can't rack up 40-50 points and 400-500 total yards against FAU, something is VERY wrong.

And please, none of this "running the clock out" when we get up by three TD's.

Our offense needs to use this game as kind of a scrimmage by which they can get things N*SYNC (did you like what I just did there?).

Who needs parking revenue, concessions revenue, program identity, school pride, and the like??  WE'VE GOT CHAIRBACKS!!

Back to the top

They are saying that they like to cross-dress, they enjoy coloring their mohawks and taking long walks on the beach!  If you can call their beaches tolerable!!!

GO OWLS!!!!
'91 
Back to the top

cjdub21 said

Even more:

Mid-Atlantic-Bull

Super Sophomore

I say it's now or never.

If they can't rack up 40-50 points and 400-500 total yards against FAU, something is VERY wrong.

Our offense needs to use this game as kind of a scrimmage by which they can get things N*SYNC (did you like what I just did there?).

Who needs parking revenue, concessions revenue, program identity, school pride, and the like??  WE'VE GOT CHAIRBACKS!!

He is crazy dont listen to him
Back to the top

BULLfreak said

cjdub21 said

Even more:

Mid-Atlantic-Bull

Super Sophomore

I say it's now or never.

He is crazy dont listen to him

No worries. I just like you guys (over)confidence. I think it's great. FAU has nothing to lose. ;D
Back to the top

fans maybe put trust me every player I talked to on USF knows they are in for a fight
Back to the top
Control functions: