Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

FAU UPSET GUARANTEED!

Hey All,

I know this is going to upset many people out there, however I am going out on a limb and guaranteeing an UPSET over the Bulls!  They are not even giving us a chance!!  The Bulls will not be prepared and the OWLS will be much WISER!!  We will need to come out with a fast start and a few big plays early to set the tone.  Many folks said it yesterday–the Bulls have everything to lose and the worse we can come out with is a non-conference loss.  I like our odds!!!  By the way Bulls–what were you thinking–mohawks???  Give me a break!!  Like I said–much WISER!!!

So be confident, be proud and most of all be loud on Saturday!

GO OWLS!
'91

Back to the top

Re: FAU UPSET GUARANTEED!

I like the enthusiasm but you may have just jinxed us.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

Hey All,

I know this is going to upset many people out there, however I am going out on a limb and guaranteeing an UPSET over the Bulls!  They are not even giving us a chance!!  The Bulls will not be prepared and the OWLS will be much WISER!!  We will need to come out with a fast start and a few big plays early to set the tone.  Many folks said it yesterday–the Bulls have everything to lose and the worse we can come out with is a non-conference loss.  I like our odds!!!  By the way Bulls–what were you thinking–mohawks???  Give me a break!!  Like I said–much WISER!!!

GO OWLS!
'91

That's what I'm sayin'!!!!!!

USF is new to all of this, & aren't taking us seriously. Maybe their coaches are preaching, but the players are caught up in their own glow.

GO OWLS!!!!!!!
Back to the top

and that is why they play the game
Back to the top

Any Given Saturday….

I love it when teams think they are invincible…. bring it, be cocky, read the papers and internet, get high on yourself…

The Owls know what they have to do, and no it wont be easy, but it is possible…

The Bulls are so lucky that Pat White went down in the 2nd qrtr, he would of for sure won that game if he was in it…

I like our odds… Go Owls…

Peyton
Back to the top

If you think that USF is over looking you guys, I'm sad to say that you're most likely wrong.

reference coach Leavitt:
http://www.gousfbulls.com/mediaPlayer/video.dbml?DB_MENU_ID=&SPSID=&SPID=&DB_OEM_ID=7700&CLIP_ID=73701&CLIP_FILE_ID=78673&CONTENT_TYPE=ONDEMAND

I garuntee Leavitt was watching FAU game film Saturday night at midnight.  He's just that kind of guy.  I know the coaches will be prepaired for the game, seeing as Leavitt has been in your situation not long ago he knows how hard your players and coaches will come out for this.

As for the players overlooking them.  There's a possibility, but who are they looking forward to, UCF? I don't think so, but I hope you guys ahve a good time at the Stadium and I'll see ya'll there bright and early in the parking lot.

Can we drink there?
Back to the top

Peyton77 said

Any Given Saturday….

I love it when teams think they are invincible…. bring it, be cocky, read the papers and internet, get high on yourself…

The Bulls are so lucky that Pat White went down in the 2nd qrtr, he would of for sure won that game if he was in it…

DID YOU WATCH THE GAME WVU SCORED MORE WITH THE BACK-UP IN
Back to the top

Peyton77 said

Any Given Saturday….

Pat White was being shut down like a beyotch when he went out.

His backup was far more capable than he was… the backup scared me more because we hadn't prepared for him!  ;D
Back to the top

Guaranteed or what?  Do I get the four hours of my life back from watching the game?  ;D

OWL4EVER said

Hey All,

GO OWLS!
'91

Back to the top

FAU UPSET GUARANTEED!

Peyton77 said

Any Given Saturday….

That's what heavy hitting does to a QB.  Pat White breaks like a twigg every time he plays us.  Anyway, our players aren't being cocky…..I have heard the interviews, and the coaches, and they will be ready.  They know that they have a target on their backs now.  We have to show up every Saturday.  Oh and the mohawks…..come on, you're really going to dis those.  It's team spirit and their having fun…….God forbide a team has some fun.  GO BULLS!!!!
Back to the top
Control functions: