Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

CJL P*ss Off

Okay, time to vent, but is there any Owl out there that is as ticked off about what Leavitt said regarding our team 2 weeks ago? That had to have been one of the biggest insults our program has ever received. If that wasn't lack of respect for our program, and our players then tell me what is.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Re: CJL P*ss Off

proudowl said

Okay, time to vent, but is there any Owl out there that is as ticked off about what Leavitt said regarding our team 2 weeks ago? That had to have been one of the biggest insults our program has ever received. If that wasn't lack of respect for our program, and our players then tell me what is.

I'm sure you're just trying to stir the pot. ::)  If not, please provide a link.

CJL is actually quite the opposite of what you are suggesting.  If anything, he completely overhypes teams before playing them.
Back to the top

Go play on your own board junior.

Back to the top

proudowl said

No, I didn't know he said anything about us. Please. Enlighten us.
Back to the top

CJL P*ss Off

The link is somewhere in another thread. The basic point was that he didn't want USF compared to lesser teams like UCF, FAU, and FIU. He wants people to lump USF together with UF, FSU, and Miami. He was arguing that USF is in a BCS conference and therefore should be given due respect. I agree with the basics of his statement so I am not going to get my feathers ruffled over it.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

owlfan1 said

The link is somewhere in another thread. The basic point was that he didn't want USF compared to lesser teams like UCF, FAU, and FIU. He wants people to lump USF together with UF, FSU, and Miami. He was arguing that USF is in a BCS conference and therefore should be given due respect. I agree with the basics of his statement so I am not going to get my feathers ruffled over it.

GO OWLS!!!

Well USF is closer to FAU, FIU, & UCF, than FSU, Miami, & UF, in terms of the longevity of their program.

Golly, win a few games & it goes straight to the dome. ;D
Back to the top

proudowl said

Go play on your own board junior.

Wow…A little testy there, aren't we?

You posted something, so I asked for a link.  What's the big deal?

Maybe you're new to this whole message board thing, so I'll try to help you out a little.  Fans post information about their team ( that would be you, the Owls ).  Fans from visiting teams ( us Bulls ) come to visit your board to get information on your team, stadium, tailgating etc…..

Of course you can also use the board to talk smack.  If you were, sorry that I dismissed it for being weak as hell.
Back to the top

If you were following this board then you would know what I'm referring to, skippy.

Back to the top

proudowl said

If you were following this board then you would know what I'm referring to, skippy.

Hahaha
Back to the top

proudowl said

I started following this board three days ago.  Last week I was following the WVU board.  The week before that it was UNC.  Before that it was Auburn.  Do you follow the pattern?  Most of us are normally just on our opponents board the week we play them.

First junior…….then skippy.  Man, you are original and full of whit.

Still no link?  Interesting.
Back to the top
Control functions: