Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Great Game by FAU!

FAU played a great game!

Your defense is much better than I thought it would be. If a few things had gone a different way it could have been a much different game. Good luck the rest of the season; win the Belt!

Go FAU!!!

Go Bulls!!!
Back to the top

Re: Great Game by FAU!

The Owls played inspired football today.  You guys have a great future.

Back to the top

That was a great game!!!  Thanks, we wanted it bad.  I think we should play a FAU vs. FSU rather than a FAU vs. FIU…. this was are first ever sell out  I had a friend who drve down from Maimi and he had to buy tickets from a scalper.
Back to the top

It was a GREAT game… I was thirsty for an upset. As much as I try not to get upset over not winning based on the game we played, it's tough when your that close.
Back to the top

AWESOME game… FAU really gave us a run for our money. At one point in the game I even said… "if FAU wins this they deserve it and all the accolades that come with beating a top ranked team." I wish you all continued success throughout the rest of the season. Don't be disappointed in the loss (well, any loss is a bummer) but be proud of how well you all played.  
Back to the top

Great Game by FAU!

What she said!!!

Great atmosphere and you have one heck of a team. You'll be a force in the state in a couple of years.

BTW… The sun in that stadium is BRUTAL on the opposing fans… the east endzone was an oven.
Back to the top

WOW….watching FL speed vs. FL speed is awesome.  FAU played a hell of a ball game.  If it's true that Schnellenberger followed the Leavitt guide to building a program then he followed it well.  Watching FAU tonight was like watching USF a few years ago, able to hang with anyone just not QUITE there.  The interference call on the punt was sketchy, that could have gone the other way just as easily. Best of luck the rest of the season and from here on out GO OWLS!

GO BULLS!
Back to the top

You guys apparently played great!!!
I wasnt able to watch the game but i hear you played tough and gave us a run for our money!

Good luck for the rest of the season and win the Sun Belt!!!!
Back to the top

I'm sure all FAU fans appreciate the comments from the Bulls fans. It was a great game and FAU players and fans should be proud. Great game, hell of an atmosphere. Look forward to doing this again.

Good Luck vs UCF next week I hope you destroy them!

LETS GO OWLS!!!!!!

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

great game proud to be an owl!
Back to the top
Control functions: