Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

MTSU leading UVA late

MTSU leading late 5min left 21-20

Back to the top

Re: MTSU leading UVA late

MTSU leading UVA late

UVA comes back and hits field goal to win game. Tuff loss Raiders
Back to the top

What a heartbreaker for MTSU. They had that game all but wrapped up, needed about a half of a football. Would have been good for the SBC, but their fans make it real hard to root for them in any situation.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

What a heartbreaker for MTSU. They had that game all but wrapped up, needed about a half of a football. Would have been good for the SBC, but their fans make it real hard to root for them in any situation.

Yeah I hear ya. I had to edit my original message cuz i felt bad for the guys over at MTSU.
Back to the top

I had hoped this was the year the 'Belt would rise above that ceiling of almost-wins. Darn. We still have a few OOC games left and our conference can do it.

Back to the top

fauowls44 said

Most of the Raider fans are fine, they just have a couple of real jerks who just can't handle the fact that we beat them and we are 3 of 5 against them overall.

I was still rooting for them to win.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: