Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Kamp Rogers

Don't know if we all missed it or what, but the anniversary of Kamp Rogers passing was a few weeks ago.  I was going to post something but got side tracked by everyday life.

He cared more for this program than probably most of us and I'm sure he was watching this game proudly. Lets not forget the effort he put into this board, this team, and his local football leagues.  He was an amazing person who was taken from this world to soon.  I'm just glad we stuck it to USF tonight, Even a 3-3 record might not show it but I think were having a great season.  Next stop UF…

We miss you Kamp …go OWLS

Back to the top

Re: Kamp Rogers

Great Post
Back to the top

Kamp Rogers

Class Act Big Hooter--We will carry his pride for FAU 4ever!
Back to the top

bighooter said

Don't know if we all missed it or what, but the anniversary of Kamp Rogers passing was a few weeks ago.  I was going to post something but got side tracked by everyday life.

He cared more for this program than probably most of us and I'm sure he was watching this game proudly. Lets not forget the effort he put into this board, this team, and his local football leagues.  He was an amazing person who was taken from this world to soon.  I'm just glad we stuck it to USF tonight, Even a 3-3 record might not show it but I think were having a great season.  Next stop UF…

We miss you Kamp …go OWLS

I did drop the ball on this, I was suppose to post something and got side tracked and TOTALLY forgot to do so, so thanks BigHooter - And, I've been having trouble getting some graphics works to look right on this forum, in honor of OG, but hopefully I will get those issues resolved very soon.
Back to the top

You just can't help from missing this guy, he was a very passionate guy when it came to football and the kids that played it. From the Rivals boards to the Owls Nest he was the most unbiased level headed guy to post on a Blog. We at times bumped heads on the high school rivals but when brought together at FAU I got to know more about him and what a great guy he was. Thanks to him and his son for touching the hearts of the Owls.
Back to the top
Control functions: