Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

ESPN article on the game

ESPN article on the game

Back to the top

Re: ESPN article on the game

Okay, I was feeling pretty good despite the loss, but then I saw the stats. Wow, do our players know how good they can be?

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

I watched ESPN on TV until the highlites came up. The only thing they showed during the Cinncinatti/Rutgers half time were the two long runs by USF. Nothing else.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

That is a shame, but based on some of the plugs by ESPN, I have to think that someone there has a watchful eye on our program. My question is, are we giving ourselves enough credit? When you have fans from the other team impressed with the performance of our team and some of our key players, maybe we should seriously take a step back and appreciate the fact that we are young and improving. At both the Minnie game, and yesterday I overheard comments that were complimentary from either the other team's fans, or college football fans in general (Ohio State fans that went to the Minnie game).

Experience will come, and hopefully we can keep up with recruiting.  :)

Back to the top

Harmon's leap over USF defenders after his catch across the middle was top play #2 on the top 10 saturday

I'm a proud lifetime member of the FAU National Alumni Association. Are you a member? Join now at www.faualumni.org.
Tradition in the Making, One Alum at a Time…
Back to the top

No Way!!! Can I pull it up on their website?

Back to the top

Yet, Harmon's leaps did not make the game highlights. That's criminal, pathetic and unprofessional. I also heard an ESPN anchor say it was a USF "home" game.

Back to the top

BMarkey, it hurts, I know. I feel your pain. I just wish the bandwagoneers that showed up yesterday would stay for more than 2 1/2 quarters of football. Week in and week out these players put their hearts into it. Guess what South Florida? FAU is your hometown team, and we are chock full of young talent, and a legendary Coach who has chosen to probably see our program through to his retirement. This program deserves better support from its fans, and I'm not talking about the True Blue, or the Real Red.

Back to the top

proudowl said

No Way!!! Can I pull it up on their website?

click the video on this page… It's not the top 10 but it shows the play.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recap?gameId=272792226
Back to the top

God, that punt play hurts!

Back to the top
Control functions: