Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Acevedo...

Acevedo...

Man, that kid can lay the wood.  He was tackling like a madman out there.  I was impressed by the play of your entire team, but especially by this kid.

Kudos to your team for bringing it like they did.  They were very impressive and really put a scare into us.  You are absolutely on the rise and will be a force to be reckoned with in the not-too-distant future.

Leave the "moral victory" rhetoric to UCF.  You guys will have plenty of real, meaningful, college-football-world-rocking victories to hang your hats on soon enough.

Again, kudos and best of luck.  USF will be pulling for you to run the table from here on out.

GO BULLS!

Matt
Back to the top

Re: Acevedo...

MattGrothe_dot_com said

Man, that kid can lay the wood.  He was tackling like a madman out there.  I was impressed by the play of your entire team, but especially by this kid.

Kudos to your team for bringing it like they did.  They were very impressive and really put a scare into us.  You are absolutely on the rise and will be a force to be reckoned with in the not-too-distant future.

Leave the "moral victory" rhetoric to UCF.  You guys will have plenty of real, meaningful, college-football-world-rocking victories to hang your hats on soon enough.

Again, kudos and best of luck.  USF will be pulling for you to run the table from here on out.

GO BULLS!

Matt

He may be a good hitter, but he is not a good tackler. He doesn't wrap up like he should.
Back to the top

cjdub21 said

He may be a good hitter, but he is not a good tackler. He doesn't wrap up like he should.

Could you have used different wording on this? …. LOL!
Back to the top

USF_HOT_Alum said

cjdub21 said

Could you have used different wording on this? …. LOL!

Your thoughts are definitely somewhere else. ;D
Back to the top

George Selvie is pretty strong also! 
Back to the top

A lot of you USF are good sports to come to our board after the game and compliment our players.  Thank you.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: