Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

USF blowing out UCF

6:30 left in the 3rd quarter USF up 43-10…

Hope they keep pouring it on, put up at least 50 on UCF..makes us look even better

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Re: USF blowing out UCF

USF blowing out UCF

yeah!  Go Bulls!!

wait, did i just say that!?

:o ;)
Back to the top

this should knock the UCF fans down a notch although I doubt it but USF is just toying with them it seems. Unfortunately I don't get ESPNU on Comcast so I can't watch, so I'm stuck watching G.Tech at Miami.

Back to the top

It's too bad UCF won't play any of the top SunBelt schools.

Okla. State is blasting Nebraska!
Back to the top

USF just put up 50 with their back up QB in and Iowa is about to upset # 18 Illinois

Back to the top

This is just down right hillarious. 57-12 USF. I'm sure all the back ups are in now too which makes it even more fun to see UCF getting destroyed

Back to the top

Now this is what I call... An Old Southern Style Ass Kickin. Looks like any good new recruit just had there list shortened (UF, FSU, UM, USF, FAU).
Back to the top

With everything unfolding like it has been this Saturday–we should finally get some RESPECT!  Do you think a win in the SWAMP may finally get us the much deserved love!  We are as good as we think!  Come on ESPN & Pollsters–show FAU some LOVE & RESPECT!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

OWL4EVER said

With everything unfolding like it has been this Saturday–we should finally get some RESPECT!  Do you think a win in the SWAMP may finally get us the much deserved love!  We are as good as we think!  Come on ESPN & Pollsters–show FAU some LOVE & RESPECT!

GO OWLS!
'91
If we go into the swamp and beat UF IMO that tops any list for upsets it's bigger then Stanford USC. Anything is possible but not counting on it

Back to the top

TD USF! 64-12 now. This is great! Makes us look so much better then UCF which of course we are

Back to the top
Control functions: