Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

What Are You Watching?

Okay everyone, seeing how our hometown team is taking a breather this week, I was wondering what games everyone will be watching?  8)

GO OWLS GO!!!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Re: What Are You Watching?

proudowl said

Okay everyone, seeing how our hometown team is taking a breather this week, I was wondering what games everyone will be watching?  8)

GO OWLS GO!!!

UCF vs USF

Who wants to be a Millionaire

and

Are you smarter then a 5th grader
Back to the top

10/13/07 SAT  7:00 PM ET
LA-MONROE vs. NORTH TEXAS

on CSS…….
Back to the top

Okla. State is blasting Nebraska, USF is hammering UCF and Minnesota is blasting Northwestern.

Good for us.
Back to the top

I was watching the U of M game, but then I fell asleep!  Great job USF!  Maybe the football GODS will give us some respect now!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top

I was watching the UK vs LSU game WOW what a great finish and good job Cats!!

Also watch the Vanderbilt game, they should have beaten UG, fumbled the ball at Goergia's eight with 2 plus minute left  :o  and the Dwags drive to kick the winning field goal.

With the Bulls dismantling of the Knights  :o

Good stuff.

Tell you what, if all of our OC opponent keep winning like this, our schedule rank keeps going up and should help with our RPI  :D
Back to the top

What Are You Watching?

Saw that UK game too. I also saw the OSU game. I was very glad to see both of those teams win. Those wins will only improve our ranking. It will translate into difficulty in schedule. At the end of the year how great would it be for our only loses to come at the hands of teams in the top 15.

OSU (pray for them)
UK
USF

Howard DEFINITELY knows what he is doing and the best part about it is… the most difficult part of building the program is behind us. Howard is a genious.
Back to the top

faudiehard said

Howard DEFINITELY knows what he is doing and the best part about it is… the most difficult part of building the program is behind us. Howard is a genious.

AGREED:

if one was to listen to the "know it all media members", he's only doing it for the $$$…

WHAT A CROCK - maybe the rest of the "always losing" members of ther Belt are, but like you said not HS…its for a reason…and its for a season (period of time)…

im so sick of hearing that money argument…even the clowns, on national TV, on ESPNU were saying this - yeah, the guys who cant even pronounce our team's players  and coach correctly -   "Cortez GINT"…"Howard Schnellen-BECKER"…

FORGET these clowns…the proof is in the pudding…FAU has completely benefited by playing these games, and it shows…and yeah, there is a nice bonus of the pay check…but, thats not why he does it…….
Back to the top
Control functions: