Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Congrats USF..

While i wish it was us…i can say i am happy for them!  At only 11 yrs old to be #2 in the BCS..wow…i hope to be there someday soon..congrats and hopefully they will not take it for granted!  GO OWLS
Back to the top

Re: Congrats USF..

Congrats USF..

makes the loss to them even more bitter........

"Sore Loser?!?! Tell you what, show me a Good Loser and I'll SHOW you a LOSER!!!"
Back to the top

Talk about timing, with all the top 10 teams get punched in the mouth, USF is getting a huge break with the rankings.  There are a good team, a #2  :-X  just out of the SEC, UF, LSU & Kentucky are better teams.

Heck, when we are in the same position to break into the Top 25, we will some help & a little luck as well, especially if you don't play in a BCS conference.
Back to the top

The Owls time is coming sooner rather than later… Even though this makes our loss to them bitter, we played with the number 2 in the country and almost beat them… not only played with them, but almost beat them!!

As bitter as it is, it makes me proud to be an Owl.. Congrats to USF… we'll be seeing you again.
Back to the top

this is what ticks me off about college football (see my signature)… the pollsters "say" who the best teams in the nation are… PLAY IT OUT ON THE FIELD TO DECIDE!!!!!

put LSU, Kentucky, Florida, Oklahoma on the field with USF and it's not even a game (again… that is MY thought, which could be wrong… PLAY IT OUT ON THE FIELD TO DECIDE!!!!!!!!!)

the system PUNISHES LSU for playing in SEC… IT'S B-S

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Control functions: