Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UNT - ULM

early 4th qtr UNT24-ULM 7.  The sunbelt has got to be the most unpredictable conference in the country. I figured after seeing UNT play us they would break out eventually, just would have never believed it could be against ULm.
Back to the top

Re: UNT - ULM

MTSU just beat Memphis. Good win for the conference....showing once again that CUSA is awful. Beating Memphis though is not really all the impressive. They lost to Ark St. this year and their only 1-A win is against a truly terrible Marshall team. Oh well...GO SBC.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

MTSU just beat Memphis. Good win for the conference….showing once again that CUSA is awful. Beating Memphis though is not really all the impressive. They lost to Ark St. this year and their only 1-A win is against a truly terrible Marshall team. Oh well…GO SBC.

I'd still celebrate. Good for them!
Back to the top

I have seem ULM play earlier in the year and was not impressed with them and figured the Mean Green to win their first game against the warhawks, which they did, it was just a matter of time for them to win their first game, they have enough offense to have something positive happen for them.

Ark St.  is an very unpredictable team - who will show-up, much like the Cajun team and this is the parity that is the SB.  You never know which team will show it's head on any given Sat. and why FAU can not afford to relax for one second or one of these teams will put a hurten on us.

Now, when will FIU win it's first game?
Back to the top

Bytor said

Now, when will FIU win it's first game?

Nov. 17th vs. the Cajuns.

They might get a 2nd win against NT.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

UNT - ULM

FIU will not beat North Texas.

Teambeer is the most knowledgeable FAU sports fan I know, way smarter than me.
Back to the top
Control functions: