Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Live Radio or Tape Delayed TV?

What's the consensus, listen live to the radio broadcast or wait for the tape delayed TV broadcast, I am leaning towards waiting for the tape delay but I know while watching the Miami @ FSU game I'll see the updates.  What to do? ???

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

Re: Live Radio or Tape Delayed TV?

dusky256fc said

What's the consensus, listen live to the radio broadcast or wait for the tape delayed TV broadcast, I am leaning towards waiting for the tape delay but I know while watching the Miami @ FSU game I'll see the updates.  What to do? ???

My vote is for tape delay. More fun when you can see what's going on rather then having it be described to you over the radio.

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Live Radio or Tape Delayed TV?

I'll be watching it tape delayed. Though, I'll also be watching the Florida/Kentucky prior and trying not to look at the scores along the ticker.
Back to the top

How about both  :o

I'll listen the the broadcast and DVR the tape delay for my viewing pleasure later.
Back to the top

OWLman said

I'll be watching it tape delayed. Though, I'll also be watching the Florida/Kentucky prior and trying not to look at the scores along the ticker.

Duct tape works well for this!

ha ha ha…

im going tape delayed as well…but only the second half - prior committment  :(

…will watch the first half afterwards…
Back to the top

Bytor said

How about both  :o

I'll listen the the broadcast and DVR the tape delay for my viewing pleasure later.

cheater :P
Back to the top

I'll listen to it and watch it later.  I won't be able to not check the score if I tried to wait.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

I'll listen to it and watch it later.  I won't be able to not check the score if I tried to wait.

I think that's my problem, to sit and know the game is on and not listen I think is impossible (for me).

Does ULL have any type of webcast live?

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

The Sun-Belt does provide Web-Cast of all the games, I do not know if individual games can be purchased  ??? Check the Sun-Belt web-site.

Link to Web-Cast details
Back to the top

Bytor said

The Sun-Belt does provide Web-Cast of all the games, I do not know if individual games can be purchased  ??? Check the Sun-Belt web-site.

Link to Web-Cast details

Thanks

GO OWLS!
Back to the top
Control functions: