Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Sun-Belt Power ranking

I have this on the main page, but figure I would post it here:

Sun-Belt power ranking - from the Daily Advertiser, Louisiana

They have FAU at #3, even thought we are undefeated & ASU at #2, with a loss  :(
Back to the top

Re: Sun-Belt Power ranking

Why does any care what the Daily "Observer" in LA says?  That's like saying some guy living in his Mom's basement in Idaho.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

dusky256fc said

Why does any care what the Daily "Observer" in LA says?  That's like saying some guy living in his Mom's basement in Idaho.

Agree…

and the guy also makes this  rediculous statement:

"The three teams that have wins over FAU this year all had program-altering wins: OSU over Nebraska, Kentucky over LSU and South Florida over Central Florida."

Since when was that game a "program-altering win"??
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

dusky256fc said

Agree…

and the guy also makes this  rediculous statement:

"The three teams that have wins over FAU this year all had program-altering wins: OSU over Nebraska, Kentucky over LSU and South Florida over Central Florida."

Since when was that game a "program-altering win"??

If I remeber correclty – WVU was the biggest win, but they did beat alburn as well, which at the time i didnt think much of, but after the UF game i changed my mind. Both of these games were close battles as well..

Peyton
Back to the top

Sun-Belt Power ranking

Bytor said

I have this on the main page, but figure I would post it here:

Sun-Belt power ranking - from the Daily Advertiser, Louisiana

They have FAU at #3, even thought we are undefeated & ASU at #2, with a loss  :(

Yeah they're out of their mind.
Back to the top
Control functions: