Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

It was bound to happen

Rutgers, #31, dethroned USF tonight

30-27.

Close game. People in New Jersey are going to be celebrating tonight!
Back to the top

Re: It was bound to happen

owlcountry said

Rutgers, #31, dethroned USF tonight

30-27.

Close game. People in New Jersey are going to be celebrating tonight!

I like USF and I am happy for them and their new found success but maybe now the USF hype will stop. They are still a great program and they will probably play in a BCS bowl game but I was getting tired of hearing all about USF all the time & about if they run the table b;ah blah blah

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Great now the rutgers fans have something to be cocky about for at least a week or two.
Back to the top

USF had a great ride, I hope that FAU will be able to enjoy something like this in the near future.

I thought it was awesome that Bull fans packed the Sun-Dome in Tampa for the game.  These are the type of stuff that help create excitement & interest in a program to help bring it to the next level.

Rutgers did what the Owls couldn't.
Back to the top

It was bound to happen

OVER…RATED  OVER…RATED  ah, that cheer was echoing in my head all during that game.  Does this surprise anyone?  They are a solid good team but number 2 in the whole country…no way.  I was pulling for them though.
Back to the top

no OFFENSE in critical times repeatedly…shut down…

one would think if we would have blitzed more, could we have pulled it off as well…….

Yep.
Back to the top

It has truly brought a  ;D to my face, now that USF has lost. They have had a good season so far, & have been recipients of other teams misfortune, to move up in the polls. Now, the reality has slapped them in the face, & they will be ranked where they truly should be.

Ahhhhhhhh!!!! That was a great game.
Back to the top

bittersweet...we will drop in the BCS due to the loss..not that we are bowl eligible, but it is nice to be at 61...ahead of UM and Notre Dame :)
Back to the top

Rutgers made adjustments at half time and shut down Grothee, the spy worked very well… Dont think that other teams will not adopt this out of the gate now..

I said this the other day – Rutgers will win if USF cant stop rice up the middle every play, and usf couldn't stop him, its no secret Rice gets the ball…

Over Rated for sure, yes great wins at Alburn and vrs WVU, but they have Cincy, sayarcuse (u never know) and Lousiville.. still, they should handle uconn, no problem, but i think cincy will be a battle for them, i see them going 5-2 in the big East and not getting the Big East title a 6-1 cincy, rutgers or WVU should get it.. they all still have to play each other, will be something…

back to US, we need a Troy Loss in the Sun Belt, before they play us.

Peyton
Back to the top

Bytor said

Rutgers did what the Owls couldn't.

Yes but they've been playing college football … at least a little  ;D longer than us.

Peyton77 said

we need a Troy Loss in the Sun Belt, before they play us.

Two losses would be nicer  8)
Back to the top
Control functions: