Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Watch Party for FAU vs ULL

FAUSports.com:

FAU Game with Louisiana-Lafayette on ESPN GamePlan - Florida Atlantic Owls Official Athletic Site

Palm Beach Post:

"Live from Lafayette: In addition to the tape-delayed broadcast on CSS at 7 p.m., FAU announced Saturday's game against Louisiana-Lafayette also will be shown live as part of ESPN's GamePlan pay-per-view package at 5 p.m. The Owl Club will hold a watch party at Duffy's Sports Grill, 21212 St. Andrew's Blvd. in Boca Raton."
Back to the top

Re: Watch Party for FAU vs ULL

Go OWLS!

I'll be cheering for you from up here in Troy, Ala. (Homecoming). Our game with North Texas starts at 3:30 Eastern on SportsSouth, in case anyone is interested. The horrendous weather has passed and it should be around 82 with a low of 46 tomorrow night. And to think I left 93 degrees on Thursday!

I am looking forward to a battle of the unbeatens on Dec. 1 in the Wiregrass, with lots of FAU fans on hand and a full, rocking Movie Gallery Veterans Stadium.
Back to the top

Watch Party for FAU vs ULL

BMarkey said

Go OWLS!

I'll be cheering for you from up here in Troy, Ala. (Homecoming). Our game with North Texas starts at 3:30 Eastern on SportsSouth, in case anyone is interested. The horrendous weather has passed and it should be around 82 with a low of 46 tomorrow night. And to think I left 93 degrees on Thursday!

I am looking forward to a battle of the unbeatens on Dec. 1 in the Wiregrass, with lots of FAU fans on hand and a full, rocking Movie Gallery Veterans Stadium.

I think i would feel better if you guys had 1 or 2 losses before we play u… sorry just the truth..

Peyton
Back to the top

Peyton77 said

BMarkey said

Go OWLS!

I think i would feel better if you guys had 1 or 2 losses before we play u… sorry just the truth..

Heck, I'd really like for them to hit the skids, & lose 3 in a row for good measure.
Back to the top

It would be way more beneficial for FAU and Troy if both teams were to be undefeated in the 'Belt on Dec. 1.

Each team's strength of schedule would be improved and the game would get some good press, and maybe even a pretty substantial telecast, especially if one or two were ranked at the time.
Back to the top

BMarkey said

It would be way more beneficial for FAU and Troy if both teams were to be undefeated in the 'Belt on Dec. 1.

Each team's strength of schedule would be improved and the game would get some good press, and maybe even a pretty substantial telecast, especially if one or two were ranked at the time.

yup and if both ARE undefeated in belt play, i will pretty much GUARANTEE both will be in bowl games

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

I agree, I would rather see both teams undefeated for Dec. 1st. I wanted to make the road trip for Florida, but finances dictate otherwise. If both teams are undefeated in the conference for that game, should be as big a game as Minnie, USF, and UF.

So exciting matchups this season, its been a blast.  :D

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: