Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Monroe

How do you think we will match up with ULM
Back to the top

Re: Monroe

depends on who is ready on the D-Line…could be another close one if not…

still TBD is what happened to St Clair…

Council and Mertilus should be back one would imagine…Mertilus for sure…
Back to the top

Right now, I am a bit worried with our ability to stop the run - we are tin right now on the line and if we do not get some players back, like Florida_Owl mentioned it could be a long day for the defense and this will be another close game.  If the offense can control the clock and keep Dawson the #13 rusher in the country off the field, then we should be able to control this game.
Back to the top

In the Palm Beach Post, Marcus Nelson writes that Coach said St. Claire is expected to be back Saturday.  Good news.  We can't afford to lose any more D-Linemen.  He also said Edgecome's ankle isn't broken but has a bad sprain and is out indefinately.
Back to the top

Just heard Coach mentioned that Mertilus will be back Sat.  :D  That is great news.
Back to the top

What other bowl games can FAU make besides the new orleans bowl because what if FAU and Troy both have over 6 wins?
Back to the top

Monroe

In some projectd Bowl match-ups - PapaJohns might be a possibility.
Back to the top

spread on this game -6.5

what's the boards feeling?

I like the owls in a statement game. I'm sure their going to be able to stop the run better after last week, they can practice the same way and that can only get better. Mertilus is back. The special teams can't get any worse and the offense should be solid as usual. Plus its homecoming so there should be a good amount of people there.

Monroe on the road has been awful, but good at home. Hopefully this play continues. It would be nice to have an easy game for a change. NT, ULL were both come from behind wins and even MTSU made a run in the end. 60 minute of blow out football.

Owls by 27.
Back to the top

jdirico said

spread on this game -6.5

what's the boards feeling?

I like the owls in a statement game. I'm sure their going to be able to stop the run better after last week, they can practice the same way and that can only get better. Mertilus is back. The special teams can't get any worse and the offense should be solid as usual. Plus its homecoming so there should be a good amount of people there.

Monroe on the road has been awful, but good at home. Hopefully this play continues. It would be nice to have an easy game for a change. NT, ULL were both come from behind wins and even MTSU made a run in the end. 60 minute of blow out football.

Owls by 27.

That's assuming LeRoy can make the extra points and we don't have to go for 2 every time lol.

I feel good about this game, good crowd and their first home game since USF and home coming. I think FAU wins by 17. I'll say Owls 24-ULL 7

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

im not going to be anything but realistic…our d-line is not the same without JP and JS…especially considering our back-ups are banged up as well…

unless we have a better defensive showing, this game could be a mirror image of the last one…

BUT, we are at home and that makes a a big difference - especially offensively…ill second Jab's notion and go 17 as well - although with a different distribution:

FAU 27 - ULM 10
Back to the top
Control functions: