Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

New Scoreboard!

Add topic

Thats right! The new scoreboard is finally here! Its still in crates in front of the stadium but it looks exactly like the softball one.

AEA
Go play Intramural Sports! www.fau.edu/campusrec/imsports/
Back to the top

Re: New Scoreboard!

FAUtuba said

Thats right! The new scoreboard is finally here! Its still in crates in front of the stadium but it looks exactly like the softball one.

i dont recall what that one looks like…

no video??
Back to the top

New Scoreboard!

Ted Hutton has a picture of the new score board in his blog. Installed.

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

That's the one in the the Borrow on Ted's blog. The new baseball one does not have video playback.  Its your standard 10 innings board, I cant find any pics of the softball board but it looks like pretty much the same thing.

AEA
Back to the top

Maybe I was a little unclear.  I read through what I posted on this thread and failed to mention this is the new BASEBALL's scoreboard. lol my bad

AEA
Back to the top

Nice to hear they actually invested in a new board for the baseball stadium…since the old one seemed to have more dead bulbs than lit ones.  We always used to joke about buying a couple boxes of bulbs and replacing them ourselves just so we could read the box score.
Back to the top

Somebody post a scoreboard photo if you can please…i wouldike to see what it looks like…

anything is better than what was out there!
Back to the top

Florida_Owl said

Somebody post a scoreboard photo if you can please…i wouldike to see what it looks like…

anything is better than what was out there!

Ted Hutton has a picture in his blog.
Back to the top

I can't find any pics online of the softball scoreboard but the new one looks exactly the same.  Its a little hard to see right now because its still in its shipping crate and the front is facing a wall.

AEA
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Ted Hutton has a picture in his blog.

(That's the basketball scoreboard)
Back to the top
Control functions: