Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

The OFFICIAL Petition To Ask Bytor To Ban RaiderInTheZone From The Board Thread

Add topic

we don't censer our board… we invite other fans of teams

Bmarkey - a known alumn of Troy
MattGrothedotcom, BrazenBull, other USF fans - welcomed here regularly

but raiderinthezone is just flat out annoying… his facts are usually wrong… his opinions are ridiculous… and his arguments are NOT constructive towards the meaning of this board in ANY WAY

please please bytor, save us from reading this moron's words about FAU and his jealousy against our program and its unbelievable rise in ncaa athletics in the past 7 years

is he bitter we beat the raiders this season? yes
is he bitter we beat the raiders in 2004, in a SHOCKING upset? yes
is he bitter the only good program middle has is the WOMEN'S BASKETBALL? yes

please… stop his exploiting of our board and BAN HIM

thank you

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Re: The OFFICIAL Petition To Ask Bytor To Ban RaiderInTheZone From The Board Thread

He is becoming the NEW Blue Raiders - BRP and he doesn't show his face anymore.

Once upon a time, Raider was a good posters and lately he's acting more like a fish out of water, flip-flopping all over the place.  One minute they are going to beat the crap out of FAU, then he doesn't see the Raiders as winning a game this year to we are the team to beat  :P

Look as annoying as he is, I will not ban him - just refrain yourself and let his comments go (ignore him) for the most part, BRP was worse.  Like I said he use to bring something to the table, now I am not to sure what to make of his tantrums. 
Back to the top

Re: The OFFICIAL Petition To Ask Bytor To Ban RaiderInTheZone From The Board Thread

I agree with Bytor. Ignore, don't ban. Remember what our fathers told us: When you get in a p*ssing contest with a skunk, even when you win, you stink.
Back to the top

INTHEZONE will only get more pride if he gets banned from this board.  Besides it gives us something to get riled up about when he comes over here, sometimes its good to have someone challenging us here. Just do as i do and keep an eye on him over on his own board and whenever he brings up FAU over there I just challenge him on his sh*t.  Its all in good fun anyways. 
Back to the top

I wouldn't ban him, it's probably the only thing he has in life and I would hate to read that he hung himself because he was lonely and depressed. :P
Back to the top

I got banned from Rivals .com for COMPLETELY FAR LESS than this guy is doing…which is constantly berraging our posts, and being consistently negative towards our posters, and our team(s):

RaiderInTheZone said

The only ignorant and totally gullible people out there that thinks FAU could still beat the team Middle Tennessee is fielding now is the folks down in Broward County.

actually it was rediculous…i was just having a conversation with the wrong person:

the guy who posts article links…he asked the owner to ban me and he did…which i feel was totally uwarranted…

we spoke and he said he wouold request i was reinstated…sent an e-mail to the owner of the fau rivals site, and the guy never responded…

my point is this, there should be consistency amongst blogs…i was told i was posting "to many negative posts that appeared to be argumentative in nature"…what i was really doing was defending FAU's coaches, and teams…i was on an FAU SITE…

BUT, this blue raider guy has many people ticked…i had not one complaint on the rivals board, just that 'argued" a point with the wrong guy…

i think there ought to be consistency…and the pursit of standards…

like Bytor said though, i just ignore the guy…his stuff is almost always confrontational, and not worth responding to…but it is getting old to have to do that…

if he was on rivals acting like this, his behind would have been booted a long time ago….  :-*

Having said that, if it comes down to a vote, i vote to ban as well…im simply tired of reading his crap.

Bytor, please tally one more vote for ban if you are keeping track…
Back to the top

Talon said

it's probably the only thing he has in life and I would hate to read that he hung himself because he was lonely and depressed. :P

Talon = On fire with this read!
Back to the top

Please don't ban him. I want to hear more about how the run-away homosexual population caused the 2000 election fiasco. :)

How many times does a Raider have to get beaten before he learns his lesson?

Back to the top

The OFFICIAL Petition To Ask Bytor To Ban RaiderInTheZone From The Board Thread

Personally, I say not to ban the idiot. If we want to put him in check, we should just post who he is like the other idiot from MTSU. Notice, we have never heard a peep out of him again. It is really easy for these fools to talk crap when nobody knows who they are. As soon as they are "outed" they are Little chickens. So does anybody know who this fool is? Inquiring minds want to know...
Back to the top

Read his latest garbage and you might change your mind.

EDIT: The Troy board just banned him.
http://www.gotroytrojans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8106&page=2

Back to the top