Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Tailgating

Whos gonna be tailgating tomorrow.  I usually dont get to the games early enough to tailgate. We usually pregame at the house before we head to the stadium.  But tomorrow im rounding up a crew and we're tailgating damnit.  Anyways, just wanted to know who else may be out there and wheres the spot to be at. 
Back to the top

Re: Tailgating

We will be there

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

until we are or the game starts….whichever comes first.  ;D
Back to the top

I'm getting there around 1ish or so. Theres really no bad spot to tailgate especially when you're surrounded by FAU fans. Hopefully on the way out it's nothing like last time or I suggest firing up that grill and keeping your beers cold because you're not going anywhere for a while. Kind of like that Snickers commercial lol

My two favorite teams are FAU, and who ever is beating FIU!
Back to the top

Jab979 said

I'm getting there around 1ish or so. Theres really no bad spot to tailgate especially when you're surrounded by FAU fans. Hopefully on the way out it's nothing like last time or I suggest firing up that grill and keeping your beers cold because you're not going anywhere for a while. Kind of like that Snickers commercial lol

Just hope the nazi FLPD don't force you get in line and wait for the traffic like they did to us for the USF game.  >:(
Back to the top

Watch out for ATF as well.

They werent out in force last game, but you can bet they will be this week witha smaller crowd.

I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick @$$ and I'm out of bubble gum.

Back to the top

Tailgating

I'd venture to guess that they are the reason that we have virtually no students show up at the games now. They were out again today and the students stayed away
Back to the top
Control functions: