Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Off-Topic

Off-Topic

Look I really don't mind others posters from other teams coming on this board, But I do not want to keep locking thread:

First, keep the threads on topic.
Second, I have opened a Sun-belt Board that needs to be used for some of these discussions that have been going on between Troy & Raiders fans - just as an example.

It bothers me that these discussions occur within a thread that deviate from the topic at hands and keeps would be posters form discussing the current thread when they are filled with unrelated bickering that needs to have there own threads in there appropraite boards.
Back to the top

Re: Off-Topic

That's not a bad idea
Back to the top

I really do not appreciate the MTSU people using my family members' names here when they hide behind pseudonyms. Then they constantly have to refer to me, my hometown (which is inaccurate) and personal information as if they know me. They don't.

Bytor, please remove the above post entirely or post these MTSU folks' names and addresses to be fair.

These people cannot even make a simple response to your request without taking a shot at Troy (with the "State" reference). They just can't help spewing their garbage and I am sick of it.

I sling no mud that hasn't already been thrown at me. You will never find me starting anything with the Raider fans. But I will throw it back much harder and I won't hide behind a pen name to do it. I will also not stand for family members to be dragged into this.
Back to the top

First off I don't have a smack board setup for a reason and that does not leave posters to use other boards for that reason, & I do leave it to the posters to at least honor that fact and not use any other boards for reasons other then there intended purposes.

First off - Most (at least the ones that starts the crap) posters that want a smack board are those that can not keep the threads to the topic of discussion, Why does every thread of topic has to end up trash talk and putting people down, I am starting to lose my patience on all this - if you want to trash talk, keep it on your boards, don't bring it here - PERIOD.

You will be welcomed here if you can keep discussions to the current topics and be mature adults, I am losing my patience with all of these personal attacks and vendettas some of you may have and feel you can come on this board doing so.  These are the reason I will not have a smack board, in the first place, it's one thing to talk smack, but personal attack & other commemts should never be part of it.  Snack talk should be reserved for game week and be in fun.  This will be my final say on this matter and actions will be taken from this point forward, act accordingly or else.  Respect the fact that I DO NOT have  smack board.

Back to the top

Message has been removed.
Back to the top

Thank you.
Back to the top

BMarkey said

I really do not appreciate the MTSU people using my family members' names here when they hide behind pseudonyms.

**cough cough**…BAN…**cough cough**

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop?

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Three…….

How many posts does it take a negative, argumentative, mudslinging, and in this case crossing the line with family member mentions, mtsu blogger to get banned?

Infinity…….
Back to the top

I'm appauled that he used bob's daughter's name in any capacity…

this is getting disgusting and too personal

at the end of the day, its troy middle and Florida Atlantic athletics, people… ATHLETICS

this is ridiculous

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

Bytor do what you must, this does get to be a big pain in the buttocks
Back to the top

Another board I frequent has a trusted number of moderators with wide powers. I am not one of them, but the system seems to work.
Back to the top