Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

UF Tickets

Just got my UF Tickets in the mail via my FAU season tickets and i am not a happy camper Sec 43 Row 54 Upper corner endzone, i was originally told lower corner endzone whcih for $45 sounded reasonable.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL….

Peyton
Back to the top

Re: UF Tickets

Sorry about that….  want to sell them?  lol, but seriously, anyone have any tickets for sale I need two more.
Back to the top

i may, looking at better seats on ebay right now,,,,

Peyton
Back to the top

bighooter said

anyone have any tickets for sale I need two more.

bighooter, send a PM to dusky256fc

he has two for sale last i heard!
Back to the top

Who told you they were going to be lower bowl? I remember going to the UCF/UF game in 1999 I think it was, the UCF tickets were way the hell up in the upper bowl.

Has anyone mentioned how they only sold 1,500 of our 4,000 allotment? I bet FAU officials are feeling pretty dumb right now for making you join the Owl Club before buying tickets. Like we were going to sell out the entire 4,000 or something.
Back to the top

UF Tickets

Let me know if your selling those tix? 
Back to the top

bighooter said

Let me know if your selling those tix?

Check your messages, if Walty your still interested let me know.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I got my tickets today too. Section 44 for us.Hooray lower bowl!!!

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Peyton77 said

Just got my UF Tickets in the mail via my FAU season tickets and i am not a happy camper Sec 43 Row 54 Upper corner endzone, i was originally told lower corner endzone whcih for $45 sounded reasonable.

NOT HAPPY AT ALL….

I thought all the visiting team seats were on the lower west sideline?
Back to the top

did we really only sell 1,500 tickets?  they didn't do a very good job advertising that the tickets where for sale,  they had a little blurb the Monday before the ULM game on myfau that I just happened to see and me and my buddy went up to boca that afternoon to get ours,  and when we got there, we were the first people to even ask about them,  and I never did see anything about them selling them at the ULM game till i saw them set up in the parking lot,  that really helps the schools image, we cant even sell 4,000 tickets to an in state, ranked and defending national champs game,  FSU will never play us now
Back to the top
Control functions: