Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

'Belt board is having at FAU

'Belt board is having at FAU

Some of our "friends" over on the 'Belt board are having at FAU and me:

http://www.beltboard.com/forum/forum_entry.php?id=30406&page=0&category=all&order=time

Back to the top

Re: 'Belt board is having at FAU

Can't we just let this go already?

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

I thought FAU fans might like to see what is being said about them. I just stumbled on that thread and had already been dragged into it.

You had to see it up close to understand how serious that incident was. For nothing to have been done officially is just not right.

Back to the top

BMarkey said

I thought FAU fans might like to see what is being said about them. I just stumbled on that thread and had already been dragged into it.

You had to see it up close to understand how serious that incident was. For nothing to have been done officially is just not right.

I appreciate it. I think ULM was out of line but again, I think there were a lot of guilt parties involved (albeit with various levels of guilt based on expectations of professionalism)
Back to the top

I do  think it's time to let this thing go.

It's hard for me to believe that our players acted in any type of inappropriate behaviors like ULL fans say, Coach has a short leash on stuff like this & I have heard nothing but compliments from opposing teams fans & anyone that have come in contact with our players about how well behaved they are.  It sounds to like sour grapes to me.  It also appears to me that some Belts Fans have a chip on their shoulder when it comes to FAU in general & look for moments like these to blow it WAY out of portion & throw egg on our faces when ever possible - there is nothing you can say that will sway them, you only make it worse by taking part of their meaningless batter, they are right you are wrong and nothing you say will cahnge anything but ad to their displeasure of FAU.

Back to the top

Bytor said

I do  think it's time to let this thing go.

…there is nothing you can say that will sway them, you only make it worse by taking part of their meaningless batter, they are right you are wrong and nothing you say will cahnge anything but ad to their displeasure of FAU.

well said…

Let it go!

alot better stuff to do, and converse about than waste time interacting with these opposing fans in meaningless papp and dribble thats nothing more than argumentative in nature and purpose…
Back to the top

Let it go  :P

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

These bye weeks are tough on the boards.
Back to the top

Any chance of opening up the chatroom for tomorrow. Some of us need a fix on these bye weeks.  8)

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

I haven't had a chance to fix the server problem issues with the chat room.
I won't be able to do anything till Sunday  ::)
Back to the top
Control functions: