Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Grumpy, Grumpy!

>:( Okay, so we lost the game last week, and we are on a bye this week. I've looked at the threads, and I get the sinking feeling that folks are jumping ship, and there is nothing, but bad news everywhere-Pinnick not coming back next year, everyone's griping at the band, and we didn't sell out our allotment for UF. As fans we have a responsibility to our program, and all students involved (be they bandmembers, DT, cheerleaders, and yes even the waterboy).

We need to stay positive and continue to show our support. The Sunbelt is still in our grasp, lets show up full force next Saturday, and show these kids some appreciation.

GO OWLS!!!  8)

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Re: Grumpy, Grumpy!

Grumpy, Grumpy!

Hoo-yah…Hoo-yah!  8)

Back to the top

Let's remember, three Sunbelt wins and we go to New Orleans!

One win at a time, see you at the ASU game Saturday.

Crawfish, rice and beans, beer and hot sauce, oh yea!!!

I want to go to New Orleans!!!!!!! ( I just don't want to get shot)

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I still have faith...we just need something shy of a miracle, lets hope troy loses 1 before us and then to us.....BOWL BOUND!!!!
Back to the top

All the way! Never say never!
Back to the top

Nunzio42 said

I still have faith…we just need something shy of a miracle, lets hope troy loses 1 before us and then to us…..BOWL BOUND!!!!

It doesn't matter, if we win our next three games we go to the N.O. Bowl but we could end up with a tie for the Conference.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I'm grumpy too, but that's cuz I can't get out of work to watch these last two home games.  :( :'(  Still love a support our OWLS.  Can't wait to our first bowl game..hopefully this year.  Plus with watching what has gone on with the rankings this year…anything is possible.
Back to the top

Not worried about Florida. Hopefully we come out healthy. Troy doesn't scare me either. We need to pound FIU! They have alot of talent and desperately want to right the ship.

Back to the top

The crowd yesterday was good, not great….made me feel that not everyone jumped ship.  Now we just have to keep everyones attention after halftime (we lost a good % of the crowd then)
Back to the top

Couldn't agree with you more. Whats with the leaving 5 minutes into the 2nd half?

Back to the top
Control functions: