Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Chat Room

Add topic

As some of you have notice I had a chat room up for a few minutes  - some problems exist, hopefully I can get them resolved soon.  I will let you guys know, so that we can continue to test it out and get it ready for next game day.
Back to the top

Re: Chat Room

is this the chatroom? Show me the way to the chatroom Bytor.  :)

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

proudowl said

is this the chatroom? Show me the way to the chatroom Bytor.  :)

I will give everyone an update as soon as I am able to fix the problems I am having with the server issues.
A chat bottom will be available on the menu bar.
Back to the top

Chat Room

Yipee!

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Ok, I am opening a Chat Room on a temporary basis for testing purposes ONLY for about 4 hours, if everything works fine I will continue to modify the look so that it is in-line with the basic theme of this board, right now ONLY registered members can participate in the chat room - Hopefully everything works fine & I will have it running for Saturdays game.

You will need to follow this LINK: Chat RoomCLOSED

If you are already log-in, it will take a few minutes to load, or a log-in box will appear.

Enjoy & let me know what you think!!
Back to the top

I tried the Chat Room during last night basketball game and worked great  :D

I will now take the time to customize it to fit the current theme of the current board and make a few adjustments, like saving the Chat Sessions in the Game Day thread for later viewing.

I might open it up for todays football game or I might wait till all upgrades have been made, we'll see.
Back to the top
Control functions: