Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Gameday

So how long does everyone think it will take until gameday presents itself in Boca?

Stadium Opener?
Back to the top

Re: Gameday

Back to the top

Sounds about right.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

It's not like Gameday visited Orlando in the brighthouse stadium opener against Texas
Back to the top

Hey it could happen!!! haha
Back to the top

when television is obsolete

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

rdownin1 said

So how long does everyone think it will take until gameday presents itself in Boca?

Stadium Opener?

When FAU is a Top Ten team, maybe.
Back to the top

I don't know if they'll show up until we have our phase 4 stadium expansion to pack that place with 60K fans and we're a top 25 team playing a top 25 team…so, 2050 is my guess. We've got a very long way to go!

They're not going to bring gameday to our little new stadium, much like they won't do that for UCF.
Back to the top

I don't think it has to do so much with stadium size as conference affiliation and the game match-up. FAU needs to be a top 25 team facing a top 25 team with major implications. FAU will also need to be in a mjor conference. Until those two things happen "Gameday" will not visit FAU.

GO OWLS!!!

2017 and 2019 Conference USA Champions
Back to the top

Gameday

My guess is that they will be here before 2013!  Don't forget about the location–Boca Raton–5 minutes from the ocean–close to the nightlife!  These guy's are smart–they will be here shortly after the stadium opens!

GO OWLS!
'91
Back to the top
Control functions: