Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Interesting note on the Tribes

They have not won back-to-back or lost back-to-back games, it's been a L,W,L,W,L,W,L,W - and guest what they won last week, so if they continue the seasons thread they will lose to FAU this week.  Plus, they are terrible on the road  :o sounds familar, ULM  :P

Boy, these off week are horrible when you have to come up with $hIt like this to talk about!!  :'(
to get things going.
Back to the top

Re: Interesting note on the Tribes

Interesting note on the Tribes

And remember our first heartfelt lost (USF) was followed with a bye week, followed with a come from behind win against the Mean Green, where we made them look pretty good on offense and now our second heartbreak loss to the Warhawks, another bye week  :P  I don't think I can take too many more these dramatica type of games!!

This is the kind of stuff you think about when there is nothing else happening.

:P Pathetic.

And for those that have read my blog lately, I am almost done with my Basketball Preview, where I had the pleassure of sitting down with Rex Walters on Friday.  At least I was semi-productive during the off-week.
Back to the top

Bytor said

They have not won back-to-back or lost back-to-back games, it's been a L,W,L,W,L,W,L,W - and guest what they won last week, so if they continue the seasons thread they will lose to FAU this week.  Plus, they are terrible on the road  :o sounds familar, ULM  :P

Boy, these off week are horrible when you have to come up with $hIt like this to talk about!!  :'(
to get things going.

I think Saturday's game against ASU will be a good one for the Owls. I just think that the ULM loss, combined with their already winning season, will push them to perform very well here. I'd like to see a significant point difference to finally show that FAU has not just won but dominated someone this season.

And if not, well… there's always FIU.
Back to the top

Do we have the team to dominate anyone?  They have yet to shown it this year and I don't expect it, even agaisnt FIU.  There as been to many key injuries, but this group of guys have been great and continue to fight for everything, just not helping themselve much.

I do expect the team to bounce back with a solid prformance on Saturday, which Tribe team will show up is the question, yes they don't play well on the road, but that doesn't mean anything right now, FAU needs to think of only one thing - EXECUTION, take care of what they control, continue to work hard and play with energy and lets the game play out the way it will.  If we do that then we give ourselves a chance to win.  And this team has played hard all year.
Back to the top

ASU actually dropped two back to back against MTSU and Troy.
Back to the top

Bytor said

Do we have the team to dominate anyone?  They have yet to shown it this year and I don't expect it, even against FIU. 

I'd say both MTSU and Minnesota were dominations, although you wouldn't necessarily think so by looking at the final score – only by being at the game itself.
Back to the top

tekeraider said

ASU actually dropped two back to back against MTSU and Troy.

Oops, did I screw-up the score on those games on my schedule I have set-up ?? - I'll have to check on that.
Back to the top

owlcountry said

Bytor said

Do we have the team to dominate anyone?  They have yet to shown it this year and I don't expect it, even against FIU. 

I'd say both MTSU and Minnesota were dominations, although you wouldn't necessarily think so by looking at the final score – only by being at the game itself.

Those games where also before all the key injuries on defense, and at the begining on the season.
Back to the top
Control functions: