Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

greetings FAU Fans!

just continuing my tradition and dropping by the forums of ASU's upcoming opponents. first let me say I admire the passion you're players have and I am thoroughly impressed with the your team's focus and showing. ASU really could use the same heart you guys have for the game right now. i wish both sides the best of luck but i'm sure you guys will have your ways with us again because:

A) other than texas and tennessee, we have SUCKED on the road and I don't see why we'll do any better on yet another road trip
B) the rumor mill going around up here is we've lost our start QB corey leonard for the rest of the year-now i should note this hasn't been confirmed or denied by any offical but with our back up travis hewitt playing against FIU last saturday, it seems this rumor is likely
C) remember travis hewitt i mentioned up there? yeah well…he SUCKS…really really sucks. he had a decent showing but that was against FIU and even then hewitt just doesn't have the play making ability like Leonard does (and he can only throw short passes…he cant bomb it…mostly lobs it)
D) our guys are playing with no heart right now…no intensity or passion…it's like they only take the field because half of them are required because of their scholarships.

with that said, good luck to both sides and hopefully you'll be more gracious than those stupid monroe idiot fans (i went monroe….believe me…i know what big asswipes they all can be)

Back to the top

Re: greetings FAU Fans!

ForeverAnAstateMan said

just continuing my tradition and dropping by the forums of ASU's upcoming opponents. first let me say I admire the passion you're players have and I am thoroughly impressed with the your team's focus and showing. ASU really could use the same heart you guys have for the game right now. i wish both sides the best of luck but i'm sure you guys will have your ways with us again because:

A) other than texas and tennessee, we have SUCKED on the road and I don't see why we'll do any better on yet another road trip
B) the rumor mill going around up here is we've lost our start QB corey leonard for the rest of the year-now i should note this hasn't been confirmed or denied by any offical but with our back up travis hewitt playing against FIU last saturday, it seems this rumor is likely
C) remember travis hewitt i mentioned up there? yeah well…he SUCKS…really really sucks. he had a decent showing but that was against FIU and even then hewitt just doesn't have the play making ability like Leonard does (and he can only throw short passes…he cant bomb it…mostly lobs it)
D) our guys are playing with no heart right now…no intensity or passion…it's like they only take the field because half of them are required because of their scholarships.

with that said, good luck to both sides and hopefully you'll be more gracious than those stupid monroe idiot fans (i went monroe….believe me…i know what big asswipes they all can be)

Why did this guy come on here just to bash his team? Is he hoping the players and coaches will read this and not be up for the game?

FAU - THE REAL SLEEPING GIANT
Back to the top

illinoisowl said

ForeverAnAstateMan said

Why did this guy come on here just to bash his team? Is he hoping the players and coaches will read this and not be up for the game?

why does this guy referring to me like i'm talking in the third person?
their's a difference between bashing and speaking the cold hearted truth-don't believe me look at how we've performed the last 3-4 games
Back to the top

preeeeeeach
Back to the top

ForeverAnAstateMan said

illinoisowl said

ForeverAnAstateMan said

their's a difference between bashing and speaking the cold hearted truth-don't believe me look at how we've performed the last 3-4 games

Well, no offense, but I hope you guys keep sucking for at least 1 more game!  ;D
Back to the top

Welcome to the board Astateman

Hopefully, for us, the game plays out as predicted.
Back to the top

fauowls44 said

ForeverAnAstateMan said

illinoisowl said

ForeverAnAstateMan said

Well, no offense, but I hope you guys keep sucking for at least 1 more game!  ;D

no taken and good to be here apetbrown-hows the stadium construction going?
Back to the top

ForeverAnAstateMan said

??? That's not third person.

Welcome to the board, seems like your pretty down on your team.  They played a good game agains Memphis and beat the Cajuns alot worse than we did so I don't think this game is in the bag by any means.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

greetings FAU Fans!

dusky256fc said

ForeverAnAstateMan said

??? That's not third person.

Welcome to the board, seems like your pretty down on your team.  They played a good game agains Memphis and beat the Cajuns alot worse than we did so I don't think this game is in the bag by any means.

everyone is pretty down up here in the boro right now-we're all still hoping to win out and perhaps get an at large bid like for the GMAC bowl, but we don't even know if our stud QB is healthy or not at this point-our offense with out back up qb just looked lost against FIU saturday
Back to the top

amazing, because at the beginning of the year, my rankings were:

1. Troy
1. Florida Atlantic
3. Arkansas State

the team has not lived up to potential this year… the case can be made FAU has not either, but that game against Monroe was stolen from us and no one will ever convince me otherwise

but saturday will be a good game, hopefully… personally, i hope we can regroup and without a rushing quarterback to worry about, maybe our defense will get back to Howard-type defense and kick the crap out of somebody - anybody

i suppose Rusty will be on, no reason to believe otherwise…

i look for a good game, A-State is better than they've been playing… a drop-off this season, but we are in NO position to take ANYONE lightly

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top
Control functions: