Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Where are the USF fans now?

Add topic

Three straight losses? I think our fans had it right by chanting "Overrated" at halftime of our game.

Although the way Florida, Miami and FSU are playing this season, maybe Leavitt is still right about the Bulls belonging in the same room as the Big 3… chump!!

President of the No Homers Club. Keepin' it real since 2001.
Back to the top

Re: Where are the USF fans now?

CanadianOwl said

Three straight losses? I think our fans had it right by chanting "Overrated" at halftime of our game.

Although the way Florida, Miami and FSU are playing this season, maybe Leavitt is still right about the Bulls belonging in the same room as the Big 3… chump!!

FSU just upset #2 Boston College… good job Noles.

It's a weird year when two of Florida's football superpowers (UM, FSU) are not in the Top 25 and the other one is barely holding on (UF is #18)
Back to the top

owlcountry said

FSU just upset #2 Boston College… good job Noles.

someone called this…although i cant remember who it was exactly…

"dont worry, FSU will take care of BC" was what they said though…at the time i wasnt so sure…but FSU has recently started to gel and look alot like the FSU of old…
Back to the top

Where are the USF fans now?

UF is a great team... but the SEC is probably the most difficult conference to play in this season. UF is a much better team than USF. Unfortunately for us, they need to make a statement in every game they play for the rest of the season to improve their bowl positioning.
Back to the top
Control functions: