Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

BC tickets

Add topic

Does anyone know how I can get BC tickets behind FAU's bench for the game? I called the ticket office and they couldn't give me doodie. shocker.
Back to the top

Re: BC tickets

BC tickets

Go to the BC website.  You can buy tickets for the FAU game online.
Back to the top

yeah but the seats blow and I don't want to sit with a bunch of eage fans. I was hoping to get behind the owls bench
Back to the top

jdirico said

yeah but the seats blow and I don't want to sit with a bunch of eage fans. I was hoping to get behind the owls bench

Call coach walters anministrative assistant, she is awesome and can steer you in the right direction…im sure they would love all the fans they could get right behind the bench…besides it is reserved for them as a custom…

Contact Amy Fortney @ 561.297.0097
Back to the top

thanks. Spoke to her, will see if it works out. I told them I'd make donation so hopefully that would light a fire.
Back to the top

jdirico said

thanks. Spoke to her, will see if it works out. I told them I'd make donation so hopefully that would light a fire.

Lol…money lights many fires…
Back to the top

I'll be at the game…but I had to go to the BC site to get them.  Called the FAU ticket office but they aren't selling.  I'm up pretty high but hopefully I won't be the only FAU fan in the joint.
Back to the top
Control functions: