Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Nov. 17, 2007

Nov. 17, 2007

And the sleeping giant lay in the sweltering fetid muck

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Re: Nov. 17, 2007

I can't wait until next week!  We have nothing to lose once again–remember USF!  We see Tebow/UF's type of offense every weekend in the Sunbelt!  I can tell you one thing–it will not be a blowout victory by Florida!  Let's shock the world!

Who's going?  I'm flying my entire family into Tampa on Friday morning.  Anyone going to the tailgate?

See you all there!

GO OWLS
'91
Back to the top

what a weekend…

basketball tournament in daytona on friday
football game in gainesville on saturday
back to the basketball tournament in daytona on sunday

LETS GO OWLS!!!!!!!!

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

I know it's big playing Florida but I care more about getting out healthy NO INJURIES, and winning the Sunbelt.  It appears that Troy's QB has some heath issues and they didn't play that well against WKU with their backup.  The last thing we need is to lose Rusty or any other primary starters to a game that means nothing.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

….. or get blown-out by florida and then look ahead to troy and trip up against FIU

:(

that would SUCK

we need to keep our heads in it and play 60 minutes vs. florida and 60 minutes vs. FIU

ERROR: A link was posted here (img) but it appears to be a broken link.

Back to the top

I agree, I know they are the worst team in football right now but I wouldn't look past FIU to Troy.  The one thing that would make their year a little less painfull would be knocking us out of the Championship.

GO OWLS!
Back to the top

I don't disagree with any of the above, but it is what it is, and if you don't think our boys and Coach are going up there to play not to get hurt and "take the zero" I think thats a mistake. FIU scares the hell out of me because that team wants the win-  bad.

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top
Control functions: