Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Skip navigation

Comments on Bartels in the Sun-Sentinel

I was just catching up with the articles in the Sun Sentinel and ran across this little jackass.

Former walk-on Bartels now a 'can't do without' - Topix
Back to the top

Re: Who is this little T*@d

I really don't understand why fans of this program get involved in threads like that.  You can never win because all they are trying to do is get a reaction and every post just fuels their pathetic ego.
Back to the top

That poster is an idiot.  Bartels never says NFL.  He says professional football.  There are a lot of options out there for players that do not include the NFL.
Back to the top

can someone post?  we have a firewall here  ::)
Back to the top

HOTEL said

I really don't understand why fans of this program get involved in threads like that.  You can never win because all they are trying to do is get a reaction and every post just fuels their pathetic ego.

Agreed but at the same time, if SS or PBP put out negative stories and no one is there to refute erroneous information or combat the "haters" then it truly will appear like "no one cares about that school."
Back to the top

Re: Comments on Bartels in the Sun-Sentinel

Comments on Bartels in the Sun-Sentinel

Ok, that guy is a pig. BTW Bartels has the character and work ethic to succeed in whatever he chooses to do after FAU. Wes Welker was a nobody, Larry Izzo, Jason Taylor, Zach Thomas, Randy Moss (played for Marshall-long before Marshall was associated with anything but the tragedy that happened). Hell, even Tom Brady was the back up at Michigan when he was drafted.

And no, I'm not a Patriots fan. This guy is just some jackass!

Give'em hell Kris!!!  8)

Beware the talons of the Mighty Owls!
Back to the top

Yea, and didn't he go fourth or fifth round.
Back to the top

Demarkus Ware
Osi Umenyoura (sp?)
Back to the top
Control functions: